Have u ever break up with anybody else?

by cloudy2010 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• cloudy2010
    cloudy2010

Hi, guys. Wanna ask a stupid question--Have u ever break up with anybody else? Now I'm confused at the relationship with my bf. Actually, I love him. But I'm totally disagreed with his taste towards fashion esp clothes and ordinary stuff. He likes buying small gifts for me. But most of time I hate those kind of stuff for they are not my style. Every time, I have to pretend I'm very glad to receive his gifts. Say, the other day, he buy a similar jacket like this Oakley Women's Gretchen Bleiler Lighter Fare Jacket for me by himself. Its very urgly for me, I think. I won't wear it anyway. But I have to disguse my real emotion. Tired of disguise now. Should I break up with him or not? How should I do?

• yknot
    yknot

arrgggg... dealstudio spam!!!!

• tec
    tec

These are sooooo weird!!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

As spam goes, this one was pretty funny.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

cloudy2101: Say, the other day, he buy a similar jacket like this Oakley Women's Gretchen Bleiler Lighter Fare Jacket for me by himself. Its very urgly for me, I think. I won't wear it anyway. But I have to disguse my real emotion.

Cloudy,

You are an ingrate. You must be a spoiled brat. Do you know how many people in China are going naked and cold? If you don't like the coat, send it to them.

Cloudy2010: Should I break up with him or not? How should I do?

Since you don't like the stuff your BF picks for you, next time he asks you out to dinner or movies, why don't you just tell him you rather have the money instead?

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

If there's anything worse than spam, it's old left-over spam!

• Elgiard
    Elgiard

Looks like the boyfriend posted too :)

http://xkcd.com/632/

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

That is indeed an ugly gift, as is all the merchandise at that site. He should be banished to ex bf hell for the mere thought of getting you anything found on that awful site.

• White Dove
    White Dove

This one went down faster than my thread! Hahaha

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Notice how the only words spelled correctly are the product?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit