"Jehovah Unmasked" by Nathaniel Merritt Now Available as Free PDF

by BabaYaga 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I ordered this book and read it a few years ago, and it resonated greatly with me. I don't agree with all of it, but I haven't found many books that I agree with 100%, particularly those dealing with the bible.

I have recommended this book before on this forum for those questioning the logistics of the bible (Genesis in particular) and I have just discovered that Nate has offered the book now as a free PDF. (Incidentally, Nate used to post here at JWD/JWN a few years ago, but that was before my time.)

Link to the free PDF download and info here:
    http://www.damntheflesh.com/2010/09/jehovah-unmasked.html

Enjoy (and thank you Nate and Leveck!)

• possible-san
    possible-san

BabaYaga.

Thank you for that information.
    I downloaded it a little while ago.

Well, although I don't usually read English books (I don't have English skill), I'd like to read it somehow.

possible

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Hey BabaYaga: Is that not the "Hut of BabaYaga" as your Avatar? "Pictures and An Exhibition" fan too? Original, ELP or Tomita?

• Life is now
    Life is now

Thank you for making this available. I am up to chapter 16.

I could not put it down. It has answered many questions for me.

• ssn587
    ssn587

presently reading this, ran across statement that origen lamented the fact that the Manuscripts of the NT continued to be altered even in his day. can anyone substantiate this, give a reference in his writings. tks in advance.

• Alternator
  • streets76
    streets76

Too bad C.T. Russell and Merritt were not contemporaries, they would have made quite a pair. I'll have to go to the library and read up on Gnosticism before I can determine how deep is the doo-doo.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Bump for the weekday crowd.

(to Simon Morley, yes it is the hut of Baba Yaga. I am more into Baba as in the fairy tales... but all of the music inspired by her is very cool, too.)

• possible-san
    possible-san

Interesting.

• lovelylil2
    lovelylil2

Thanks for the link. I downloaded it, am off work this weekend and will read it.

I sort of glimpsed it quickly and I see Nat experimented with a few christian religions as I have over a 30 year period myself. I am still a Christian and bible believer although I have an entirely different perspective on the bible as I used too. But I am COMPLETELY anti religious institution.

I think religion is a way to control the masses and I agree with Russell who said "Religion is a snare and a Racket". Too bad Russell's followers did not hold to this view. If they had the Jehovah's Witnesses Monster of today would not exist.

Anyway, thanks again. I love getting different perspectives and know I will enjoy reading this. Peace, Lilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit