The Dead Will Rise on October 31, 2010!!!

by Clint Bussey 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Clint Bussey
    Clint Bussey

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/APR7Jdommzk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/APR7Jdommzk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Clint Bussey
  • Clint Bussey
  • OnTheWayOut
  • Clint Bussey
    Clint Bussey

i just do not know how to post links and stuff on this website! I tried to use the link chain, but that is not active. If you would just copy and paste my link to the video.

• Clint Bussey
    Clint Bussey

Thank you OnTheWayOut! I still have not figured out how to do that on this page. Thank you so much!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Clint, is this your video? Is that you?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I give this guy an A+. What an awesome plan. And the words of challenge he used on the elders was perfect. They were hung by their own misuse of scriptures!

I believe the whole reason for the shunning policy is because the WT is afraid of you! They are afraid of the reasoning influence you may have on others. When you don't give your permission for them to boss you, your strength of character is a threat to their need to control. Stand your ground peacefully.

I would say that in order to make this plan really work, you would need to be careful and probably avoid altogether discussing any doctrine or scripture with your friends and loved ones. Do nothing that would lead to argument or debate.

Since the JWs I know don't talk about much of anything except their doctrines and such tripe, I would suggest make a mental list of possible topics of conversation before you go. If they start leading into scripture (as they may be tempted to "test" you) be prepared to create a segue and steer to another subject that is neutral.

It would be wonderful if as many people as possible would join in the "resurrection of the dead".

How do I know that the WT is afraid of you? Because I was always taught that snakes are more afraid of you, and it has been evidenced by watching snakes "run" in another direction when someone is approaching.

Stand up to the snakes. They are nothing!

• beksbks
    beksbks

I want to hug him

• Clint Bussey
    Clint Bussey

@ Cameo-d Thank you! I agree. The biggest reason is that they are afraid that if we talk to them that the Witnesses will wise up to the propaganda that is being dished out to them. And if you do man up to them they do run, just like snakes do! Lol. Resurrection of the dead, lol. I love it! We should call it that maybe. Feel free to post my video anywhere you like, or make your own videos, posts, ect. about October 31st. If we promote this idea we can get a lot of people wanting to participate. Maybe there will be many who will hear the voice and come out of the grave. Lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit