A message to the Special Pioneer brother who knocked on our door Sat Mornings if we missed Witnessing as Newlyweds!

by Witness 007 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

George ________ you are an idiot. We were both newly married and working full time and enjoyed a Saturday morning sleep-in and would you believe this idiot "Special Pioneer" would drive up with a Witnessing car group and knock on our door saying: "Hi Brother 007, we missed you at the group this morning...." Yes thats because I was having sex, thanks for ruining it. He was a single, rumored gay brother, about 40 years old who could never find the right sister. Your an idiot George and need to find a man and settle down.

SORRY had to get that off my chest.

• truthseekeriam
  • Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

hahaha - I think every congregation had one of those! Fiendish sorts who delighted in ruining other people's good times...

• Mickey mouse
  • Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

lmao..he's a P@$$Y blocker....... and I bet he is a virgin to...

• baltar447
    baltar447

haha, that's just supremely tacky. I've NEVER known anyone to go near a newlywed couple for at least a week. I bet the car group was embarrassed.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

As newlyweds we missed service alot too I was mortified when our BS conductor dropped by with the CO for an early Saturday morning visit ! Good grief you would of thought they could of got the clue when we answered the door in our robes and hair mussed .....(.dumbasses ) BUT no they still invited themselves in for a visit .....sitting there in my robe (naked underneath )......THANKS ALOT FOR REMINDING ME ABOUT THIS !!!!

Ahem 'No brothers there is no special reason we let our service time slack off " (unless you mean because we wanted to have sex on our day off from work ,we were 18 &21 yrs of age ...what else would we want to be doing ....oh yeah going door to door with you old beggars ...NOT

• Libelle
    Libelle

Lord Have Mercy! Just open the windows and make sure you're romping all loud and randy - maybe they'll get the clue!

• sir82
    sir82

What's funny is I can picture a special pioneer I know doing exactly that!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Good lord... I don't know whether to laugh or cry or throw something...

I think I'll laugh!!! Great message 007. I hope George gets it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit