hi i am new here

by dawntodaylight 41 Replies latest jw friends

• badcompany
    badcompany

Dawntodaylight,

Welcome!

Sabastious,

Do you know the time frame of the video? I've been out since circa 1980 so I've missed a bunch. I remember some vivid talks pre-75 but not this twisted. Maybe I heard it but it didn't phase me because they had me so brainwashed that it seemed normal. Probably the case. Sickening.

• clarity
    clarity

Brotherdan ...... you said...

"But do I feel a sense of satisfaction?!? NEVER! He is sick! And he has the audience eating out of the palm of his dirty hands."

Right on!

Amazing video btw sab, thanks. Strange isn't, if the 'brainwashed me', was in that audience I might have sniggered right along with him! - How shocking & revolting!! Think I'll go wash my hands.

clarity

• sabastious
  • its_me!
    its_me!

Welcome! I am happy for you and your husband!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The absolute best part of that video is around 9:00 when he starts talking about the "ants printing the WT" then goes on to say they should "never have been talking about the generation" Classic!

Oh and welcome to the board dawn!

• Chalam
    Chalam

Welcome dawntodaylight!

Let the sunshine in :)

Blessings,

Stephen

• flipper
    flipper

DAWNTODAYLIGHT- WElcome to the board my friend. You are among people who care. We are all survivors here. Look forward to hearing from you . Hang in there , you and hubby will do fine moving on from the witnesses. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I bid you welcome, dawntodaylight.

It's always nice to see news ones. (Isn't that what JW's always say? Aaaaacckk!) You'll definitely find support here. This can be a fun place to be also. Nice to meet you...

V665

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hi Dawn,

I always considered myself open minded too, that's why I started a study years ago

and guess what I found out, this religion closes the open mind

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Welcome, dawntodaylight! I'm glad you're escaping with your husband, you can support each other in making the adjustment to life outside the Kingdom Hall. Enjoy the forum and your new-found freedom!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit