BREAKING NEWS on www.jw-media.org

by Wrong Way 126 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Keep talking your gibberish Reniaa, you may actually convince yourself of it.

• metatron
    metatron

The above remark by European authorities sounds like bureaucratic stupidity. Of course the evidence is going to come from an "anti-cult" organization. Where else would you think it came from? Pro-cult? Having no knowledge of cults at all?

.And, of course, any "anti-cult" organization is automatically "intolerant". Really? Because they oppose cults? I know some charities that are "intolerant" about cancer or child abuse or smoking. When does this silliness stop?

I am aware that many Russian charges are exaggerated - but many are not! The Watchtower Society getting caught in Russia is analogous to Al Capone committing murder and theft but getting jailed for tax violations.

metatron

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Ah yes Scully. LOL Then end is near.

Wasn't there supposed to be a cry of peace and security though first? Or did that happen invisibly?

• Scully
    Scully

isaacaustin

They've been calling for Peace and Security since the 70s. I remember Queen Elizabeth's televised New Years' Day speech where she called for Peace and Security. I was maybe 10 years old. My parents were watching too. To hear her say that was quite electrifying for newbie JWs.

But seriously, why aren't JWs asking their leaders why they are challenging the Government rulings to ban JWs? It seems so hypocritical for them to be saying "a ban on religions means that The Great Tribulation™ is imminent" but then turn around and fight what Jehovah is "allowing" so that His timetable for Armageddon™ can be met.

It seems to me that the leadership of the WTS doesn't believe its own writings when they do stuff like this!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Scully, Anything good happening in the world means a declaration of peace is coming- so the end is near. Anything bad happening is the world mean fulfillment of Matt 24...so the end is near. LOL The age of the 1914 generation is rising...so the end is near. The aging annointed means the end is near. Oh wait- that's old light!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Scully!..

Isn't this supposed to mark the beginning of The Great Tribulation™, when Governments attack and outlaw all religions?

I love seeing my name in print..LOL!!..

They've been calling for Peace and Security since the 70s. I remember Queen Elizabeth's televised New Years' Day speech
    where she called for Peace and Security. I was maybe 10 years old. My parents were watching too. To hear her say that was quite electrifying for newbie Jws.

It`s been going on for longer than that..And ..The WBT$ has milked it for everything it`s worth..

Debator/Reniaa..

You have nothing to worry about..

Your too lazy to be a JW..

You can sit in the comfort of your own home and complain all you like..

Without having to do any of the work,every other JW has to do..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

It is NOT religious persecution to emplement and enforce rules that do NOT ban a religion but regulate whether itis harmful to its self and others.

Persecution is hunting people down and putting them in jail or killing them for BEING of a specific religion.

The JW's have never been persecuted.

Jews have, Muslims have, Christians have, JW's have not to the best of my recollection.

Yes?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Debator, I am surprised that the European human rights court ruled as they did. Due to the amount of lies that the WT has told them in the past, I would've thought they would've ruled otherwise. Just another apostate lie, you ask? Here's a statement (that I'm sure you've already seen) from their statement to the European human rights court in 1997:

As regards the alleged involvement of children the applicant association [The Watchtower Society] submits that children cannot become members of the association but only participate, together with their parents, in the religious activities of the community. In respect of the refusal of blood transfusion, the applicant association submits that there are no religious sanctions for a Jehovah's Witness who chooses to accept blood transfusion and that, therefore, the fact that the religious doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses is against blood transfusion cannot amount to a threat to "public health".

So they outright lied to the court!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

brotherdan, I do not know which one of those 2 lies the WT said is further from the truth. I guess they felt the EHRC was not entitled to know the truth, since the WT defines lying as withholding truthful info from those ENTITLED to knowing it.

• peacedog
    peacedog
    How is this not controlling thoughts and speech - not what people do - but what people believe and their right to assemble and worship?

Don't get me wrong; I can see your point. And yes, freedoms will be curbed. The question here is should a hate group that requires the death of its members (including children) have the right to assemble and "worship"? I guess some would say yes. I say no.

But it seems obvious to me, nobody here has proven otherwise, that this will lead to a lot of individuals - some I know and like personally - getting mistreated, physically abused, losing their jobs, prison, labor camps, and who knows what else.

I really don't know whether this sort of thing will happen or not. It would be unfortunate if it did. I'm certainly not in favor of that. But I tend place the blame on the WT$. Were the WT$ not a hate group requiring the death of its members, it wouldn't be placed under ban...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit