The Issue is Not that God WANTS Us to Suffer...

by AGuest 404 Replies latest jw friends

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I applaud NVL's patience with you.

When Shelby's defense turns into "you're a rambling acoloholic afraid of and angry at god with nothing better to do and you can't understand my words", my patience begins to wear thin :)

Fortunately, her track record means that you can pretty much assume anything she says about me is wrong.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

You mean you're not angrily typing away while downing entire bottles of Johnny Walker?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

You mean you're not angrily typing away while downing entire bottles of Johnny Walker?

No, I have started back the workouts, I have drank in a few days. It sucks to workout for over an hour and then in another hour, drink all those calories back.

Although I do love my scotch. I tend to drink the same way I workout, hard and fast.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Dearest PSacto, peace to you, as well...

I know, I know...:)

"when one speaks the truth, from the heart with love, one can't force ANYONE to listen..."

People will hear what they want to hear and if Our Lord's message was misunderstood and ignored by those he DIRECTLY spoke to...well...

I don't ask for anyone to agree with me when I express a view, an opinion or a sugggestion, I just ask that they try to undestand it and in doing that, I hope that this understanding can bring light and love, that's all.

I have seen people take beautiful messages of love, PLAINLY stated and pervert them into messages of hate.

I have looked on in awe whenhate and intolerance is passed off as love and being "true to God".

My heart is far more broken than I care to admit even to myself.

But I have hope and faith in Love :)

• AGuest
    AGuest

Please see PM, dear PSacto, as I truly do not wish to "start up" on this thread again. Thank you and peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit