HELP REQUEST - Judicial Committee Hearing tonight!

by SweetBabyCheezits 102 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

Give me an email address and I will send you a scan of the book with notes

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Dude, why do you want to stay in? Like I've said, I thought that getting DF'ed would be the worst thing ever, turns out they did ME a favor.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

NVL- She said she is not looking to stay in...she is attending her JC because she wants some JW associates she has names as witnesses to her case to see the injustice.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    OTWO: FACTS ARE FACTS THOUGH. They won't call on them unless it serves some purpose as I explained above.

I suspect that will be the case.

Again, if these guys only show up and stand outside, and then hear my DF announcement in a week and a half, I believe it may help them more than otherwise. Think about it: they have to work up the nerve to show up, which gets their adrenaline up, makes them think about the whole situation... it has to make more of an impression.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

You should know that it's a RIGGED game. Your presence there is a mere formality. These three men have the POWER to do whateveve they WANT to do.

Apples/Oranges

Court/Kangaroo Court

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    She said she is not looking to stay in...she is attending her JC because she wants some JW associates she has names as witnesses to her case to see the injustice.

Thanks for reiterating that, IA. I'm not looking to stay in at all. Oh, and for the record, I'd like to point out that I'm a he.

That reminds me, my wife was involved in their investigation meeting because they wanted to know if she agreed with me. More or less, she told them she has "doubts and questions" but never specifically said she didn't buy into the FDS not being directed by God.

In husband/wife cases of "apostasy", can both be in the meeting at the same time? I saw Besty's comment that seemed like both of them would've been in the JC if she had attended with him.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ok, sorry or the gender error I made. Good luck!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If a JC was pretty sure of the outcome, they would typically put a husband and wife in the same JC and allow both to sit through the entire procedure together. The same 3 elders would almost certainly need to handle both cases anyway, so it would serve to talk with both at once. SO, typically they would let them both be there.

But no rules say they have to do that. If they feel the two are not in unity on their agreement/disagreement, they might handle them separately or they might just ask one or the other to leave the room when certain testimony is covered. I would say separation is rare, though.

If you think it will help to ask friends to testify, then tell them why it wasn't allowed, then you might know something.

If you don't confess, expect them to call family members, including your wife. They could even say they have to meet another night to do this. There ain't no spousal privilege in Kangaroo Court.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I got it. You want to use the JC to help other see how the WT has mind control over them. So let the Games begin. You already know the outcome so what we need is to lead the meeting in the most ridiculous circus you can think. What I mean is handle it in a way they make stupid comments, idiotic remarks and statements where they dont know what to do and have no option but to not use logic.

1-Record the meeting. It would be great if when you need to leave the room the recording device stay inside.

2- Make requests that stumps them (you want your laptop, send or receive text messages about urgent matters at home, or a phone call, take notes, ask them to repeat a point, ask to call your witness, go to the bathroom, anything that makes them loose control and look bad on the recording. you know how they are going to react so YOU have the power.) Since you already know the outcome it now YOUR show to run. you tell them how to get there and when.

3.- Request for evidence and not hearsay, state that if they are judging you you need to hear the evidence and to prove the evidence is real.

4.- Refer to publications of the watchtower and entrap them. MAking them go against the WT

5.- Use the bible to quote things they are doing against the bible.

Make the point of the meeting not to be about doctrine but about their idiotic policies. If you state that you dont believe in anything they cant do anything because abscense of belief is not a reason to DFd and that would put them into a more difficult situation since they are gonna try to make you say dont believe in the GB. But instead of asserting you dont believe they are appointed by God state that you dont have evidence to believe anything. Maybe the bible or even God. You lost believe... That is gonna make it so hard for them.

You can make this meeting last as long as you want. its up to you.! You have a great opportunity to have control of you own JC.

Congratulations

• Cook My Socks UK
    Cook My Socks UK

I had a JC hearing once, I took a downloaded copy of the Elders book with me and showed them chapter, paragraph and page where they were going wrong! Nothing came of it.

Record it(sound at least) on your cell phone?

If you do then make sure that you ask the right kind of questions(the answers to which could be used for any later discussion).

Be as Matt 10:16 says - cautious as a serpent, innocent as a dove.

BTW I love the amplified bible (use it all the time), it renders:

Matthew 10:16 (Amplified Bible)

Be [ a ] wary and wise as serpents, and be innocent (harmless, guileless, and [ b ] without falsity) as doves. ( A )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit