HELP REQUEST - Judicial Committee Hearing tonight!

by SweetBabyCheezits 102 Replies latest jw friends

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Cheeze - it's getting close to go time for you. Check your PMs and get back to me if you want.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

no wonder so many people are leaving. i mean, even having doubts and you get axed, or if you answer a question a way an elder doesnt like you are gone.

• laverite
    laverite

Good point, yourmomma. You'd think that as they continue to DF people, this thinning of the ranks will ultimately work against them. How long can they afford to continue to do this?

• St George of England
    St George of England

So what happened?

George

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hope she's ok?

Loz x

• Essan
    Essan

"QUESTION:Why do the elders ask the person to get out of the room for 10 mins and then ask him to come in during a JC?

They discuss amongst themselves the course of action they are going to take, pray, get some scriptures ready to look up from the flock book, suck each other off....granted that last one might be made up."

NVL & Laverite, actually I suspect it's just the second one that is unlikely. :)

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Essan, they want to splatter each other with holy spirit?

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

So what happened at the JC?Did you they df you?

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Yeah,what happened?

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

For the love of Mike”, you have not learned yet that the cards are stacked against you in a judicial committee setting? It is their way or the highway, if you have done anything that falls within an apostate disfellowshipping offence your goose is cooked. Let Jesus take care of your family and friends, soon the Witness hierarchy will be exposed so much that the rank and file members will leave in droves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit