Why DO Horrible Things Happen, Anyway?

by Farkel 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

A lot of what happens isn't because of God, it's because of man. There have been quite a few heated discussions over the last week about showing love and kindness. How much of the bad that happens in this world would stop if EVERY human being showed love and kindness to EVERY other human being.

Just think how much pain and suffering would end.

• simon17
    simon17

"JEHOVAH's WITNESSES: No shit happens until Armageddon."

I think it should more be along the lines of... "God allows shit to proove he's boss"

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Heaven, that is some funny SH*T!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Why DO horrible things happen?

Perhaps a better question is WHY do WE allow horrible things that we can stop from happening, happen?

We were there any gang bangers to begin with? why did they have guns? why did they feel they had to use them?

Horrific things happen every second of the day, things we CAN do soemthing about, why don't we?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

think Rocky Balboa said it better...

" Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you!"

• d
    d

Because we as humans are war like and violent.I personally feel that bad things such as war will be us forever.life is suffering and empty but we can make some change and purpose to the short we have.Remeber when you die all is nothing.Bad things happen because that just the way it is. Nothing can really be done about that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit