We are feeding the answers to the Bethel Lurkers!!

by clarity 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• flipper
    flipper

CLARITY- There are LOTS of issues, TONS of issues that need to be brought up to exiting witnesses in order for them to make an intelligent, informed decision to leave the WT society and mind control of the Jehovah's Witness cult. Whether or not lurking members of the GB, WT society, or Bethel read here and warn their members- is a non-issue to me. I'm still going to keep pumping out truthful, factual information for newly exiting JW's to read here ! Even snippets from their own " witness only " Watchtowers which they don't want outsiders to read because they are extremely controlling towards members- lurking JW's will see it here.

I'm no longer in fear of ANYTHING the WT society can do. I could care less. I'm about freeing people's minds and giving ACCESS to information to those who need to hear it. Who knows ? Perhaps some lurking at Bethel may see some reasonableness in what some of us write here- and start having doubts themselves ? That's how I look at this. In a positive way.

Point is- the WT writing committee is going to do what they are going to do in warning JW's about Internet sites. They already have done that. So in my opinion - the game is on now. To me the main thing is - How many lurking JW's sitting on the fence can we get to fall off on th FREEDOM of MIND thinking side of the fence ? THAT is the bigger issue than worrying about what this magazine printing company may or may not do. Just my 2 cents here

• Heaven
    Heaven

I have THE answer for Bethel Lurkers....

Now have a nice day!

• clarity
    clarity

Love your 2 cents Mr flipper!

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit