Gunman holding Dicovery Channel hostage

by B-Rock 67 Replies latest social current

• beksbks
    beksbks

Apparently he's had a hard on for Discovery for some time. Already had a restraining order. He doesn't think they are doing enough to bring attention to environmental issues. He tossed thousands of dollars apparently to create chaos outside the building in '08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lqk7c5pAGU&feature=player_embedded

• JWoods
    JWoods

Further:

At the time of his conviction in March 2008, Lee was identified as being from San Diego. Court records said he was arrested Feb. 21, 2008, on the sixth day of a protest at the Discovery building. Police were called when a crowd that had gathered began growing “unruly” as Lee threw thousands of dollars of cash into the air, some of it still in shrink-wrapped packages, police said at the time. (Lee was found not guilty of littering.)

Lee said he experienced an ‘‘awakening” when he watched former Vice President Al Gore’s environmental documentary ‘‘An Inconvenient Truth.”

Court records show that Lee moved into a homeless shelter after he was released from jail in March 2008. His movements since then could not immediately be determined.

• beksbks
  • Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

A Left-Wing Terrorist.

Imagine that!

Judge Dread

• undercover
    undercover

Damn hippies

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I love animals, right next to the potatoes.

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

I particularly enjoy demand #5

5. Immigration: Programs must be developed to find solutions to stopping ALL immigration pollution and the anchor baby filth that follows that. Find solutions to stopping it. Call for people in the world to develop solutions to stop it completely and permanently. Find solutions FOR these countries so they stop sending their breeding populations to the US and the world to seek jobs and therefore breed more unwanted pollution babies. FIND SOLUTIONS FOR THEM TO STOP THEIR HUMAN GROWTH AND THE EXPORTATION OF THAT DISGUSTING FILTH! (The first world is feeding the population growth of the Third World and those human families are going to where the food is! They must stop procreating new humans looking for nonexistant jobs!)
  • beksbks
    beksbks
    I love animals, right next to the potatoes.
    BTS

With horseradish

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

You said it before I could Dredd. Usually its a right wing nut or nut(s) that flip out and do this kind of behavior. Been a while since a Lefty went this route. An Asian Lefty at that.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    I particularly enjoy demand #5

Sounds like a Harry Reid supporter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit