moral support? :/

by ana_dote 13 Replies latest jw friends

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

I am sorry they are bothering you. What is so unfair is it depends on what congregation you attend. I know for a fact my husband's cousin who is baptized and she has lived with men for years and eventually marries them, very common knowledge. No one bothers her since she is not active, nor cares to be. Their lack of action is what should happen, why bother someone who does not profess to be a JW?

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

If they DF in absentia if could very well make your parents start questioning. Who knows where that could lead.

((((hugs)))) to you

• ana_dote
    ana_dote

lol it's funny that the CO visit should be mentioned...i was talking to a friend of mine in new jersey...she's df'd and has no desire to go back or be bothered and i told her what happened to me and that she should probly keep an eye out herself. She was like "nah, they wouldn't contact me...." Well wouldn't you know the VERY NEXT DAY....an elder who wasn't even a part of her old congregation OR committee, but whom she had known well for years as she was close with his daughter...he called to talk to her LOL i guess their CO was coming and he was hoping she would come to a meeting or something, I don't know....lol

I just love how they get all fidgety when the CO is coming in town. When I was a struggling pioneer, it was JUST after a CO visit that they decided it was finally time to ask me what I "thought" about stepping off the pioneer list. In other words: you're resigning, right? right. ok. good. glad we're on the same page.

bastards

• skywho

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit