My Lord spoke and told me to post

by watersprout 213 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "...and then this morning i was told to post what i had heard the day before."

Oh. So, you're continuing to hear these voices.

Okay. I understand.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

so, the lord said to show love and kindness?

how does that translate to post on JWN?

Of course the doubters come out of the wood work!

It was expected and i think, wanted.

If god can talk to people i am sure he would have a far greater message and deliver it to far more influencial people.

The 'show love and kindness' has been taken by some dude called Jesus... so it would figure that ''Jaheshua Mischajah'' would have something new and more powerful to say today don't you think?

This is how too many 'religions' get started...

seriously, there are meds that help with this. If this happened to me, i would be admitting myself to psych ward, not preaching it.

• streets76
    streets76

Did he have any stock tips?

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I do not want to be mean to you Watersprout, but...............

why do you think JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH chose you?

what was the point of telling you 'do good to others & show love & kindness'?

how are you going to 'do good to others & show love & kindness'?

are you going to sell all your worldly goods & donate the funds to help the sufferers in Pakistan or Niger............or anywhere else in the world?

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Please get help...

Schizophrenia (pronounced /?sk?ts?'fr?ni?/ or /?sk?ts?'fri?ni?/ ) is a serious mental illness characterized by a disintegration of the process of thinking and of emotional responsiveness. [1] It most commonly manifests as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking with significant social or occupational dysfunction. Onset of symptoms typically occurs in young adulthood, [2] with around 1.5% lifetime prevalence [3] [4] of the population affected. Diagnosis is based on the patient's self-reported experiences and observed behavior. No laboratory test for schizophrenia currently exists...

google "Schizophrenia" for more...

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Oh great, another f*cking nutcase!!!! I mean, you're "Obves" or some other variation of the same nut, right???

So you were at the zoo huh? Was that after you escaped from your padded room and restraints? Are you sure you're not the reincarnation of Dr. Doolittle? I mean, maybe it's the animals talking directly to you, maybe you are their channel of communication to mankind, their Messiah so to speak?

I'd recommend Lithium for you. Xanax is not going to cut it; you need an anti-pyschotic.

- Wing Commander

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    My Lord replied ''Show love and kindness''.

This sounds like good advice.

I will be interested in hearing what He has to say in the future, too. Thank you for sharing this with us.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Whatever. Just go with the flow; if it makes you happy...

• undercover
    undercover

C'mon guys... look on the bright side...

The Lord knows about JWN and has a positive attitude toward it. Now if he could just relay that to his anointed congregation in Brooklyn...

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

@Onthewayout and

@Aussie Oz

You are strong reliable posters on this forum, usually the first to encourage and support those who are in the process of leaving and those who have just left and because of that I do have a lot of respect for you. I know you both hate the way the Org: has hurt so many and yet I feel that the way you attack ones like Watersprout, Shelby, Inkie makes you no different to those in the Tower. Bullying is bullying, harshness is harshness no matter how you go about it or who it comes from.

I would love to know why it bothers you so much?

We are all on a different journey, some spiritual others not so much.

Harsh remarks from some of the other posters .... well all I can say is I'm so glad I never knew them when they were in the Tower. Makes me shudder just thinking about it .

Personally, I love it when Christ goes to such ones. The Tower hasn't crushed my faith.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit