Advisory to Closet Apostate

by ruruj 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ruruj
    ruruj

Avoid sticking-out your head in JW homeland.

Avoid dealing directly with JW friends and family about dissident matters. These could have you discovered, exposed & kicked-out soon.

We need your vital insider information if you stay inside.

Develop stealth techniques and strategies for your safety. Be cool and cunning like a real spy.

Watchtower has stepped-up efforts to isolate you. 30 pieces of silver are being gathered for you.

Beware!

• watersprout
    watersprout

They are trying to cast out my family. We haven't been disfellowshipped yet but have been shunned by everybody and i mean everybody! We have been shunned by hubby's family and every JW we know. People you think are your friends think it's Godly to treat you this way! It's lonely being an ''apostate''........... Just waiting for them to make the ''formal'' announcement and too be perfectly honest i can't wait!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Is "Closet Apostate" the appellation of a particular individual or is this a general exhortation?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

thanks but Im out of the closet already

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

yeah, paranoia is striking them these days

• ruruj
    ruruj

Is "Closet Apostate" the appellation of a particular individual or is this a general exhortation?

For practical purposes ... a general exhortation.

Reason: there has been an increase of shepherding activity. Also, notice that a few from JWN have been discovered and outted.

If possible, it may help that you behave like the rest in your locality. Some may opt to gradually practice reverse-isolation (like reverse-shunning).

• steve2
    steve2
    Reason: there has been an increase of shepherding activity. Also, notice that a few from JWN have been discovered and outted.

Where is the evidence "that a few from JWN have been discovered and outed"? Outed by who exactly? Did the individual reveal so much personal information on JWN that it was possible to tell who they were? Besides, to be outed on this forum, wouldn't the JWs have to come out and say they themselves were trolling through the site? In all my years on this forum I have never heard of one poster being "caught" on line. On the other hand, I've heard of many on this forum who have chosen to advise their local congregation that they no longer want to associate with it.

In the absence of actual evidence, your statement is speculative.

• ruruj
    ruruj

Where is the evidence "that a few from JWN have been discovered and outed"?
    - I DON'T IMPLY that they were outed because of JWN. I hope this is very clear.
    - I decline to provide evidence because of confidentiality, it should have been evident on the posts.

Outed by who exactly?
    - By elders and zealous JWs who were spying around the target. Certainly, I DON'T IMPLY JWN was a factor.
    Did the individual reveal so much personal information on JWN that it was possible to tell who they were? Besides, to be outed on this forum, wouldn't the JWs have to come out and say they themselves were trolling through the site?

In all my years on this forum I have never heard of one poster being "caught" on line. On the other hand, I've heard of many on this forum who have chosen to advise their local congregation that they no longer want to associate with it.

- Please DON'T be too defensive. My first and second post on this topic never warned against using JWN. Maybe we just need to clarify that "that a few from JWN" was an ambigiuous statement, that I never meant to convey that JWN exposes the hiding JW dissidents. In the absence of actual evidence, your statement is speculative. - This is so much information that I could provide from analyses, without compromising anybody or stepping on more people's toes.

The caution to Closet Apostates must stay otherwise some more will be needlessly eliminated, okay?

• goman
    goman

Outed closet apostate leads to :

A. Disfellowship
    B. Disassociate
    C. Re-borgify back to the master
    X. Sad consequences

• steve2
    steve2

Maybe we just need to clarify that
    "that a few from JWN" was an ambigiuous statement, that I never meant to

convey that JWN exposes the hiding JW dissidents.

Appreciate your more measured comments in response to my questions. BTW, I was not defensive in my response to your earlier comments - just highly curious about your breathless assertions that you have now clarified.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit