BOE LTR (PDF) Brazen Conduct !!!

by yknot 65 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

I apologize to those in the vincinity of my SPAD's ladies bathroom......

YES! YES! YES! OH MY GAUD! YES! YES! YES! GIVE IT TO ME BABY! YES! YES! YES! (((theocratic orgasm)))........

Dearest 'ANONY-BROTHER'........ Thank you! You have wet my knickers but good;-)

(Sister yknot, smoothes her hair, adjusts her dress, straightens her stockings & prepares to take her seat with SC family again as if nothing has happened)

Before I leave to take my seat again...

As many of you know Sir82 broke the story on the recent BOE LTR concerning 'brazen conduct'......(sorry still out of breath from above.....I love when a Brother leaves me breathless!)

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/197940/1/New-elders-manual-a-few-more-details

I know give you a copy of said LTR with love from this handsome devil who has put some color back into my cheeks!

PLEASE NOTE THE BOOK'S TITLE IS : "SHEPHERDING THE FLOCK OF GOD" Later it is referred to as 'Shepherding'

For those collectors of these fine correspondense.... http://www.sendspace.com/file/8hsc22

For the rest:

TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS

Re: Kingdom Ministry School
    Dear Brothers:

Final arrangements are being made for the upcoming Kingdom Ministry School. and we are now pleased to provide you with some additional information and direction. A revised, softcover textbook entitled "Shepherd the Flock of God"- l Peter 5:2 has been prepared in connection with the school. In addition, lapel cards are being provided for elders and ministerial servants for use as identification upon entry at the school location and during the course. The appropriate number of textbooks will be shipped to the mailing address of the coordinator of the body of elders when the textbooks become available in the language of the congregation. The lapel cards will be shipped to the same address at a later date. Copies of the textbook that were requested in languages other than the language of the congregation will be sent to the circuit overseer for distribution.

The coordinator of the body of elders should immediately give each elder a copy of the Shepherding textbook. However, the lapel cards should be kept in a safe place until the week before the school. Then he should give the appropriate card to each elder and ministerial servant. This may prevent cards from being lost. The lapel card should be worn when entering the school location and at all times during the school. We will leave it to each elder to decide what he will do with his 1991 Kingdom Ministry School textbook. If he decides to keep the book. he must make sure it is put in a secure place so that others do not have access to it. Otherwise. the book should be completely destroyed.

We would like to emphasize the importance of keeping these new textbooks secured and confidential, both before and after they are distributed. The textbooks should not be left on tops of desks or in other places where they are easily accessible by family members or other individuals. The information is designed for use by the elders only, and other individuals should not have any opportunity to read the information.

If an elder has moved away and you have an extra textbook or lapel card. or for some other reason you have extra textbooks or lapel cards. the coordinator of the body of elders should hand-deliver them to the circuit overseer. He should not send textbooks or lapel cards through the mail. If your circuit overseer is a considerable distance away, the coordinator of the body of elders may give him these items the next time he sees the circuit overseer. Likewise, if for some reason you do not receive enough textbooks or lapel cards. the coordinator of the body of elders should contact the circuit overseer for assistance.

We are providing the textbooks to elders in advance so that you will be able to read the book through before attending the school. You will want to concentrate particularl y on chapters 1, 2, 4-7,9, and II, since they will be considered spec ifica lly at the school. In addition to your Shepherding textbook. please remember to bring your Bible. Organized to Do Jehovah 's Will, Benefit From Theocratic Ministry School Education. and some note paper. In the Organized book, you should review chapters 3 and 7. along with pages 117- 119. In the Minislry School book, you should review pages 47-55, 130, and 265-27~. Please~ advise ministerial. servants that in addition to their Bible and note paper, they should bring their Organized and Ministry School books. They should review the same material in the Ministry School book as the elders, and in the Organized book, they should review chapters 6-8, along with pages I 17-119.

You will note in chapter 5, paragraph 9, of the Shepherding textbook that a change in terminology is being introduced. A new term, "brazen conduct," will be used in addition to " loose conduct," or in some cases instead of "loose conduct." This new term has been cho!ll';n by the
    Governing Body because it more accurately conveys the thOUght of the original Greek word that is translated "loose conduct" in the New World Translation.

The Governing Body desires that elders and ministerial servants in each congregation attend the school at the same time. However, if an appointed elder or ministerial servant is not able to attend with the elders and ministerial servants of his congregation because of extenuating circumstances,
    he can contact his circuit overseer for the dates and locations of schools in neigh boring circuits. The circuit overseer will then contact the neighboring circuit overseer and request permission for the brother to attend. The brother's coordinator of the body of elders should provide
    him with a lapel card. If he attends the school before other elders or ministerial servants in his congregation, he should be instructed to keep the information strictly confidential until after the other brothers from his congregation have attended.

Any brother appointed as an elder or ministerial servant in his congregation may attend the school. Ifnew appointments are made, the coordinator of the body of elders should inform the circuit overseer of this so that the brother can receive the appropriate lapel card, and a new Shepherding
    textbook if he is being appointed as an elder. If an elder or ministerial servant is in the process of transferring from one congregation to another and comes with a favorable recommendation from his former congregation, and if the circuit overseer has not yet served his new congregation since his move, then the circuit overseer should provide him with a lapel card. If the circuit overseer has served the new congregation and the brother has been recommended for appointment to the branch office, then the circuit overseer would also provide him with a card. However, if the circuit overseer has visited the new congregation since the brother moved in and the body of elders did not recommend his reappointment for some reason, then he should not attend the school.

We are looking forward to this special program of instruction, and we pray for Jehovah's rich blessing upon all the arrangements being made for the Kingdom Ministry School and upon your efforts to shepherd the flock in a fine way. Although there is much material to prepare before attending
    the school, the most important thing to prepare is your heart. (Ezra 7:10) If you do so, Jehovah will truly bless your diligent efforts. Please be assured of our warm love and Christian greetings.

Your brothers,

cc: Traveling overseers

PS to secretary:
    Ther.e. is no need for this letter to be retained in the congregation permanent file of policy
    letters. AddItIOnally, the September 16, 1991, and June 20, 1994, letters to all bodies of elders
    should be removed from the congregation file and be destroyed. You may wish to update the
    congregation copy of Index to Letters-For Bodies of Elders (S-22) at this time as well.

Now to those Brothers in the Service Department..... I am in a Assembly Hall right now.....catch me if you can, I am wearing a floral dress! Kisses darlings, everybody loves a good 'brazen' chase!

To ANONY-BROTHER..... I feel as if we should smoke a cigarette, but that is nasty so I will just blow you some kisses instead

kudos anony-brother

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm pleased you know how to occupy yourself during SPAD. Can't wait for the synopsis.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Thanks, Yknot! Try to catch your breath before going back in, ok?

And thanks, Anony-brother.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Yknot - you have a PM

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Brazen conduct? It seems to me that could be applied to much of the conduct sanctioned by the Watchtower Society. Like when they tell followers that they can accept franctions of blood components for example, but they are not allowed to donate any blood themselves. That seems pretty brazen, also self-centered, parasitical, short-sighted and hypocritical.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

The Concise Reference Encyclopedia says;

Brazen - Face shamelessly or defiantly under charge or suspicion.

Hmmmm looks like they can get rid of you now even if they think you have done something. If you deny the accusations they will say you are brazen... interesting.

Ynot ..... your so naughty.

• booby
    booby

Ynot is brazen. There were colpoteurs and then pioneers - blazing new trails and now Ynot blazing new brazeness.

• baltar447
    baltar447
    AddItIOnally, the September 16, 1991, and June 20, 1994, letters to all bodies of elders
    should be removed from the congregation file and be destroyed. You may wish to update the
    congregation copy of Index to Letters-For Bodies of Elders (S-22) at this time as well.

What's in these other letters?

• Caminante
    Caminante

baltar447:

The September 16, 1991, letter is the same letter as this one (so the latter makes the former obsolete), but refering to the Kingdom Ministry Schools organized when they released the 1991 edition of the Pay Attention book.

The June 20, 1994, letter provided elders with some safety measures and proper use guidelines in connection with the book: (1) new elders should read and study the book soon after their appointment, look up all Bible verses, periodically review the book so that the information keeps fresh in mind; (2) electronic use prohibited: "The Society has not released the textbook for use on personal computers. Therefore, if any of you have copies of the textbook in your computer, either on a hard disk or on floppy disks, such copies should be deleted right away"; (3) reminder that the textbook is "confidential" (the word is set in bold in the actual letter), no parts (verbatim quotations) are to be circulated.

Since the Sheparding book is new, there is no need for any policy reminder yet. It will surely come when the Governing Body sees it as being appropriate.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Since the Sheparding book is new, there is no need for any policy reminder yet. It will surely come when the Governing Body sees it as being appropriate.

Of course by then it will be on the internet and every apostate's hard drive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit