Don't leave, its God's organization....

by dissed 30 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    At this point there's no reason to accept Jehovah's organization if you don't accept Jehovah.

Sometimes the cart comes first, other times the horse. Either way, there is no 'God's organization', since there is no 'God'. It's that simple.

Of course, Jw's aren't anywhere close to the ability to reason on the matter, so they just hold on to the fantasy with both hands.

Jeff

• wasblind
    wasblind

" What is too complicated about 1914 to understand? "

In the Masthead of their magazines before they changed it in 1995

they said the creator PROMISED, and that it would be before the Generation

of 1914 passed. This year at all the DC they changed it, that means the God they

serve is a liar, Satan lies, not Jehovah, i know who 's organization this is

it's Satans.

• ruruj
    ruruj

alice.in.wonderland familiar with this ...

(Matthew 7:15-20) "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them."

Watchtower is a bad tree producing fanatic J.W. fruit.

"At this point there's no reason to accept Jehovah's organization if you don't accept Jehovah."

- Alice ... WATCHTOWER is the worst organization to represent Jehovah God. Don't twist realistic reasoning, otherwise you are really existing in your wonderland.

• ruruj
    ruruj

Watchtower is producing rotten fruit; therefore NOT God's organization.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    A person's connection to God is between a person and God.

Yes, that is true. There is no reason to shame somebody into staying by saying "Don't leave, it's Jehovah's organization". That person may not find a relationship to God through the Watchtower organization, and may well find their relationship with God leads them somewhere else. It is their personal decision to form a relationship with God wherever they find it. It is neither appropriate nor Christian to coerce anybody into Jehovah's organization against their personal will and judgement.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

alice alice alice, you're back and I thought I could just lay back and relax.

"time is the enemy of the false prophet", enjoy your false prophet

• truthlover
    truthlover

I am in but now question most statements from the platform,be it at the hall or assembly -- I do not discuss anything with anyone anymore - cause I dont know who is going to run to the elders -- shame, isnt it? But as the society says family study -- that to me means research - everything and prayer for guidance, so now I find something that doesnt make sense with the society and since the Wt said the GB and elders and MS are no wiser or anointed with holy spirit than us low rung pubs, I believe in my heart what I think the spirit has told me to believe... I go for the fact I have always loved the Bible, even before the JW's - I guess its just a comfort zone until my feathers get ruffled and then ------

• chickpea
    chickpea

if the bÔrg is an example of how well gawd's ideas work ........
    then i am rushing back and begging to be let in!!!!

hahahahahahahaha, as if

• bez
    bez

i got asked today if i really think God would listen to me when i was turning my back on HIS organisation!

When i said yes i feel he actually does, and feel happy for the first time in a long time, she shook her head!

• FreeAtLast1914
    FreeAtLast1914

As an elder once told me when trying to allay my concerns, "Just put blinders on. That way you will be forced to look straight ahead."

JWs have such tunnel vision, if their leaders came out tomorrow and said the 144,000 is a symbolic number, they would say, "That makes so much sense. I wonder why nobody ever thought of that before."

Then, the next day the GB would say, "Nope. Guess what? It really is literal. We were right all along." The dubs: "I knew they would change it back. You can surely see Jehovah's hand in that decision."

The next day the GB would say: "Actually it's both literal and symbolic." The dubs: "Score! This time they nailed it. This is surely new light from Jehovah."

The next day the GB would say: "We see that the 144,000 is clearly a mistranslation. The number is actually 1.44 million." The dubs: "Now we know why the number of partakers keeps going up. It just makes so much more sense now. What a privilege to be in Jehovah's organization."

Me:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit