hi ,im new here!!

by TheTruthAboutTheTruth 21 Replies latest jw friends

• posey
    posey

Where abouts did the abuse take place at the kingdom hall? If you suspected a child molester was present in your cong surely you wouldn't have let your 5 year old go to the men's bathroom alone?

I'm sorry, I don't mean any offence, i'm just having trouble understanding this.

• looloo
    looloo

i know just how you feel , my girl was abused and some have said i got her to make it up as im "apostate " ! some elders were actually very supportive but i think they feel guilty for not having reported the abuser years ago to the police after they knew he had a abused a girl in the congregation but just "reprooved" him , leaving him free to rape another 13 year old for the nxt 5 years and eventually abuse my girl ! i have sent you a pm x welcome !

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

• anewme
    anewme

Welcome too. I hope that creepy JW who molested your son goes to jail and the elder who knew about it should be disciplined as well.

Be glad you and your children are out. Dont be concerned what anyone else thinks.

Just focus on getting well and away from them.

Anewme

• I quit!
    I quit!

Wecome the the board.

I liked your zombie epiphany. You did the right thing acting on it.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome friend. I am so sorry that you have had to experience such awful things.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Welcome TTATT!

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Hello and welcome. You'll get a lot of support here. ((((hugs)))) for you and your son.

• flipper
    flipper

TRUTHABOUTTHETRUTH- Welcome to freedom and the open mind club ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum.

I enjoyed your poem, also. You've got a talent for accurately summing up the WTS!

So sorry about your little boy. Isn't it heartless that after all you've suffered they are willing to shun you, and you're not even baptised?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit