Only in the Northern Territory...

by Mattieu 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

BP, a hot chocky at this hour? You will be up all night.......

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

either that or a vodka and orange

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Well, hmmm, have the OJ, hang on a minute, found some Vodka Cruisers in the bar fridge in the garage! Hey, have been to Sydney a few times since my last PM, though just fly in fly out day trips. Still waiting for the inland NSW sales trip

Now listening to Tony Abbot, at least he didnt suck up, though sounds like a robot!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

The whole family looked like they were at a funeral, dressed all in black like that. Girls weren’t smiling. Probably unhappy because they were drawn away from their ironing and making plans to be perfect Stepford wives.

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

lol, though BP, I must admit I wasnt looking at them like that though maybe the wifey looks like she wanted to go back to the ironing, but the daughters wanted to hit a john Ibrahim nightclub..... hey did you notice that the daughter on the far left was the only one not to get a hug or kiss from Dad???? All the others were forthcoming in affection except for her, hmmmmmmm

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Didn’t notice that. Maybe she’s the black sheep of the family, or worse.............. an agnostic!!!

Only noticed that she linked arms with her sister beside her, though it was a nice touch.

Glad that Rudd kept his seat. Poor guy, probably still has the knife blade stuck in his back.

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Yeah I noticed the arm link too, its funny how when a public figure can be giving a speech, we hear "blah blah blah blah blah" but notice all the small and off camera things! Must have been all that training of sitting through circuit and district ASSemblies!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit