Christian Music

by crapola 85 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
    crapola

Thanks to all for the wonderful videos. I've really enjoyed the variety of music!

• Violia
    Violia

Crapola

that last video by Tim Minchin is the perfect answer to anyone who asks why we celebrate christmas or birthdays or anything else.

• Violia
    Violia

Here is a song by Tom T Hall. He is the son of a minister and rebelled. His said his mother actually wrote this song, he just put it to music. Tom T. Hall is known as the storyteller in the country music world. I don't listen to a lot of country now, but he's got some really good songs. Hope you don't mind me posting this. This is the album song and someone put video with it. I could not find him doing it live.

ME AND JESUS

• Violia
    Violia

This song is probably Tom T Hall's best known song, aside from " old dogs and children". He talks about religion and God. I will always love this song. I was fortunate enough to have met him twice. He's as real as it gets.

• Violia
    Violia

There are other people who do wonderful spiritual music . The Celtic Woman and Arvel Bird. Arvel is part Paiute and scottish.

• crapola
    crapola

I have'nt heard Tom T Hall in years. I enjoyed that.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I think of South Park when I hear Christian Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVMjdkNo4PU&feature=related

• Violia
    Violia

You are very welcome.

If you have time you should go to arvel bird dot com. He is paiute and scottish . He plays a "mean" filddle. I have seen him perform twice . His music is inspiring and energizing at the same time. Also, Celtic Woman is very good. I saw them on PBS and immediately got their new CD. They put on quite a show.

darth lol

Here is Leonard Cohen.I like everything he has ever done.

• crapola
    crapola

Hey Violia, I have the Celtic Woman DVD. T hey do put on a great show. I saw a show of theirs on PBS about a year ago and bought it.

• crapola
    crapola

Darth, thanks, that was funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit