Jan Haugland is APOSTATE

by Cygnus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• beepers
    beepers

Hmmm could be! Ya think? well duh!

amy

• neyank
    neyank

And just what proof do you have that these allegations are correct?

I think it's just hearsay.

neyank

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

<<<*Enter Long Winded Opening Prayer*>>>

Brother Elder #1 -- "Brother Elder #2, have you brought any evidence forth with Sister elder's accusations?"

Brother Elder #2 -- "Yes Brother Elder #1, she has been spending about 8 months on this wicked website, JW.com, where many Apostate Evil AntiChrists congregate. It is a liar of serpents, pure evil. Jan and Kent post there, even use thier pictures! Several times they were even noticed talking about SEX WITHOUT THE BENEFIT OF MARRAIGE!!!!"

(All three Elders in meeting GASP)

Brother Elder #3 -- "Well, I say DF EM! Unrepentant BASTARDS! DF 'em)

(Brohter Elder #3 is 83 years old and needs to get laid)

Brother Elder #2 -- "We need to call them in for questioning BEFORE the prosecution."

~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Jan is at home, having sex, while smoking cigarettes and a big phat doobie and bashing the JW's on JW.com. He is pure evil, through and through. His phone rings, it is a very worried Kent.

Kent -- "Jan! Guess what dude? We are BUSTED! Brother Elder #1 called my house, wants me to meet wif em in the DOOM ROOM. Oh GAWD man, what do I do? Can u back me up dude?"

Jan -- "Yo DUUUUDE, take it easy man... No biggie dude... I got it under control..."

~~~~

To be continued...

• Skeptic
    Skeptic
    Meanwhile, Jan is at home, having sex, while smoking cigarettes and a big phat doobie and bashing the JW's on JW.com. He is pure evil, through and through. His phone rings, it is a very worried Kent.

LOL! I would love to see an artist draw that scene...

Jan gyrating into his woman, keyboard on his lover's head, typing like a madman, puffing away on his smokes, ashes flying everywhere, phone cradled on one shoulder....

Richard

• neyank
    neyank

MrMoe,
    The suspense is building.

Where's part two?

neyank

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Hmmmmmmmmm -- well, why don't we all do this, a person posts a biit more to the story, then the next poster... so this is where we left off... Thanks to Skeptic, the story is a bit spicier now...

~~~~~

Meanwhile, Jan is at home, having sex, while smoking cigarettes and a big phat doobie and bashing the JW's on JW.com. Jan gyrating into his woman, keyboard on his lover's head, typing like a madman, puffing away on his smokes, ashes flying everywhere, phone cradled on one shoulder.... He is pure evil, through and through. His phone rings, it is a very worried Kent.

Kent -- "Jan! Guess what dude? We are BUSTED! Brother Elder #1 called my house, wants me to meet wif em in the DOOM ROOM. Oh GAWD man, what do I do? Can u back me up dude?"

Jan -- "Yo DUUUUDE, take it easy man... No biggie dude... I got it under control..."

~~~~~

Now, you all take over from here!

• ISP
    ISP

Wow! What great imaginations you have there! One short sentence from Cygnus and ....we have sex, drugs etc!

ISP

• SatanSpawn
    SatanSpawn

Jan an apostate? Welp, dere go da neighbahood, sho nuff.

SS

• COMF
    COMF

Jan's an apostate? My god, I've been so naive. I feel like a fool...

• nelly136
    nelly136

damn, and i thought they were guinness drinkers
    how can you have sex drugs and no booze isp???
    nelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit