ex-jw-uk

by bigmac 406 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Amelia - I was going to remind you about that...............

Shall we try and make a bit nearer to Xmas this year?

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Thanks Phizzy for the meetup link _ I will get on to that from Facebook when I get the chance - ditto big mac for the Facebook page invite.

Amelia - Thanks for the invite and I would love to come to the Xmas party in Portsmouth but can just see how well that would go down with the missus. 'Um would you mind if I spend a night away in Portsmouth celebrating Xmas with a bunch of apostates?' or alternatively 'I am going to Portsmouth and will be home in the morning but I can't tell you who I am going to meet there but I am not having an affair.' Anyway let me know when it is on and I will see if I can wangle it.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Frazzled - the Xmas meal starts around lunch time and doesn't finish late (unlike the Robertson Halloween Bash), last year we had people just "pop" in for an hour or so for drink. We have it in a Hungry Horse pub so you don't have to book a meal.

We are trying to arrange it for December 7th this year (TBC).

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I can confirm the annual xmas bash is now booked for Saturday 7th December from 12 noon.

I have provisionally booked a table to accomodate 12-15 people so need to know who is interested in coming to confirm the booking and numbers in 2 weeks time.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Hmm - let me see what I can arrange - not sure how long it takes by train from London to Portsmouth - I will check it out. Ironically that is my birthday and my wife won't celebrate it so there would be certain justice in celebrating with a bunch of apostates.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Amelia - Just checked and it is only 1hr 33 mins from Waterloo to Portsmouth on the train so count me in and I will square it away with my wife on the basis I will be having my own birthday celebration. Cheers Frazzle

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Consider yourself counted in Frazzle. I have sent you a PM

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Amelia - sorry I am new to this - what is a PM and where do I find it? Thanks Frazzle

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The little envelope image on the top right hand of the page, next to your name, click it, the message page will appear, click on the message, an error will appear, go back and click again and it will open.

Good luck, and maybe, Thor willing, we shall meet there.

• bigmac
    bigmac

you get to meet me too !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit