Righteously Poisoning the Watchtower Well (Action Plan 3)

by ruruj 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ruruj
    ruruj

Righteously "Poisoning the Well" of Watchtower (WT) - nowadays this is a metaphorical expression. Don't take it literally; no violence, no persecution, no stigmatizing.

Most are not aware but they have been using this in one form or another. But using this on WT is difficult because WT is so strong, organized and effective that metaphorically only "spattered poison" reaches the well which by now starts to taste bitter.

For it to be righteous, it has to be truthful, no matter how scandalous. Before this however, you should have exhausted all diplomatic efforts.

WT is steadily loosing loyal membership, but it has the magic formula in gaining new members who may probably become new victims later on.

For WT: Positive Education about WT and victims = diminishing membership = lesser money = lesser resources = lesser power/authority/control (a.k.a., abuse, misuse, manipulation, twisting, etc.)

Improve beaconing and sheltering. Share your truthful and sincere experiences & advice with open peers, friends, family and neighbors.

Use SMART tools, network, coalesce, be cohesive & conserve efforts, maintain support groups etc. Utilize effectively YouTube (avoid nasty), MySpace, Facebook, etc.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Oh. You're posting here as well.

I think you're kinda preaching to the choir ... and rather late in the day too

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Action Plan #4..

Call SuperMan!..

http://www.watchingamerica.com/images/superman_pic.jpeg

............................OUTLAW

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Can you sum up your point, ruruj?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The guy's new and excited. Give him a break.

• ruruj
    ruruj

Sorry to disappoint you OUTLAW (on Action Plan #4..)

The Nth Superman is afraid to answer the call.

The last Superman died after he became a JW. A villain wounded him with kryptonite.

He bled to death before he could heal from his wounds.

Only if he had found out that he was exempted from the blood transfusion ban.

Find another hero.

• JWoods
    JWoods

ruruj, what in the hell are you talking about?

( I put off asking that right after the opening post, thinking it might get cleared up - but this seems to be going nowhere )

• ruruj
    ruruj

If it helps to you to understand my musing above, I meant to say that positive education or sharing truthful experiences in an effective way is like poisoning the well of Watchtower. No offense meant to anyone but WT.

• onefootout
    onefootout

ruruj, i see you're pretty new on here, maybe you've been reading for a while, I don't know. What's your story? You came in guns blazing 19 days ago out of the blue. Fired up is fine. Plan of action is fine. Lay some groundwork first.

• ruruj
    ruruj

To onefootout

What's your story? - Sorry, I can't tell you that.

Lay some groundwork first. - Unfortunately, I'm on a mission. I can't stay long.

Let me get metaphorical here:

I see scattered sheep, but I'm not a shepherd. I'm a helper, I try to fix things. I was passing by while soul-searching. I learnt much and wish to share some ideas before a period of silence.

I have to be my namesake. That's all I could say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit