I was reading a personal ad one minute ago....

by asilentone 24 Replies latest social relationships

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ooooo - kaaaaayyyy....

At first, I agreed with Nelly136 - you like to torment small, helpless, living things; she likes to kill small, helpless, living things for no reason whatsoever...

But then I remembered the Alligator Snapping Turtle...

Alligator Snapping Turtle

Actually, I think they're kinda cute.... So, I still agree with what Nelly136 said...

Besides, some people are nice to ALL animals, even Alligator Snapping Turtles...

snapping turtle pet

AWWWWWWWWWWW..........!!!!! Ain't he CUUUUUUTE!!!

Zid

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

People who shoot turtles should be given varsol ememas.

W

• ziddina
    ziddina

Right ON, Finally Free!!!!!

Here's another pic of an Alligator Snapping Turtle - a BABY Alligator Snapping Turtle, at that...

All togeter, now.... AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW......... That is TOO CUTE!!!

How could ANYONE shoot something like that???

Zid

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    Seeing how you are not married, not religious and not in a serious relationship wouldn't it be wiser to just set up an account with a madam for your 'in between' relationship periods?

Ynot I am so shocked at you! You are always giving tips on being more romantic! You help me keep hope alive that true love is out there for me.

About that though why should anyone pay for it if they can get it for free if they just apply themselves.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    About that though why should anyone pay for it if they can get it for free if they just apply themselves.

I've never paid for it and always gotten it "free". All things considered, paying for it probably would have been much cheaper in the long run.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit