Do you REALLY believe Ezekiel laid seige to a brick 390 days?

by Terry 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Terry
    Terry

Tammy, you love the Zebra but not the black stripes?

• AGuest
    AGuest
    This is an interesting dysfunction! You are able two hold two contradictory thoughts inside your mind simultaneously and embrace them both with conviction.

That's EXACTLY what I thought when I read your post, dear Terry (peace to you!)

1.The Bible contains false information

It does. It STATES that it does (Jeremiah 8:8), as well as IMPLIES that it does (Matthew 23:13-26), as well as implies that it CAN AND WILL BE TAMPERED WITH (Revelation 22:18, 19)...

2. Defend a screwloose story of Ezekiel lying on his side 490 enacting a seige scenario as not only TRUE but feasibly logical and divinely wise.

I never said the account wasn't screwloose; I did state that, given the experiences of POWs and the VERY "screwloosed" stuff people do today, there is absolutely NO basis for YOUR position that it was impossible...

Shelby, m'lady--living in California has done something to the climate in your prefrontal lobes.

Perhaps, dear one! If so, it is MOST en"lightening"... and freeing... like much our climate, recreation, dining, scenery, terrain, and lifestyle... so I can't knock it.

9 years on Jehovah's Witness Discussion boards assuming the persona of a time-traveler unstuck from the King James era would tire most people out.

Heck, that would tire ME out - LOLOLOL! Praise JAH, it doesn't accurately apply (although, I can see how your mental and spiritual... ummmm... "limitations"... would lead you to conclude that that's what's taking place...

What fuels this hallucintory role-playing?

Ummmm... that it's not hallucinatory, nor role-playing, but reality??

Does the LORD visit you and keep you updated on what IS and what ISN'T true?

ABSOLUTELY. I've have professed that truth this entire time. Again, though, it appears that you really haven't been pay attention... closely or otherwise...

Or, are you having us on?

I absolutely am NOT. Not at ALL. I have only shared what is TRUE... as well as the TRUTH about the One I receive it from. I have stated many, many times, dear Terry, that I, SA, do NOT know this stuff! It is NOT mine, dear one, not by ANY means. I am no better... or different... than you... other that I belong to the Holy One of Israel, by means of a union with him, which union provides the means for me to know the things I share here. Unlike some, I don't go looking them up; indeed, more often than not, I don't even ask. When I DO ask, however, I receive the truth. But even when I don't ask... he grants me the truth... and as his servant... and yours... I am compelled to share it... because that is what I would want others to do for ME.

Hail to thee blithe spirit from planet Earth.

Okay, now you're just being flip - . No need, though... truly...

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Wow, Tams... you and I are "in" the same spirit today, dear one (peace to you!)- LOLOLOLOLOL! Because I was JUST about to post EXACTLY, literally almost word for word!... what you posted!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Saying that, then dear, Terry (peace to you, as well!), my only response at this point is... "What she [tec] said." LOLOLOLOL!

Peace to you both!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• tec
    tec

Um... so... (trying to use the same analogy) I love the zebra with the black stripes. I just try and distinguish between the natural stripes and the stripes that someone painted on him just because they thought the zebra looked better that way. The painted stripes (lies) are easy to spot once you know what the real stripes (truth/Christ) look like.

Sorry. Analogies are not my strong suit.

Tammy

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Tammy, you love the Zebra but not the black stripes?

We love both the black and white stripes, dear Terry (again, peace to you!). We just don't like the "dirt"... that LOOKS like "black" stripes. Give that poor zebra a good dunking, however, and you find out that what LOOKED like 22 stripes was actually only, say, 16-18. The rest was dark mud from "DE-NILE".

How's that?

Peace, my brother!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Oh... my... gosh, Tams. LOLOLOLOLOLOL! The same "spirit", truly. At the same time, even. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Peace to you!

YOUR servant, sister in, and fellow slave of Christ,

Shel

Dear Terry (peace to you!)... got your PM and responded... and going to the link now, Miz Sylvie (peace to you, my sister!!)...

• tec
    tec

Oh Shelby - now I'm laughing. We really are in the same spirit today :)

• AGuest
    AGuest

As my daughter texts to me... MUAH! dear Tams... and the GREATEST of love and peace in CHRIST to you!!

Your servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ,

Shel

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I ate Ezekiel bread and slept on my back.

Nothing.....

And Ezekiel bread tastes like a brick....dry and hard.

• Terry
    Terry

So, to sum up (Tammy style) we now know who really believes Ezekiel laid seige to a brick 390 days.

Mission accomplished. (George Bush style.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit