Another Question for Guys: Do You Like Children?

by snowbird 41 Replies latest social family

• snowbird
    snowbird

Really, really like them?

Please, no tasteless references to pedophilia.

Thanks.

Syl

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I like kids, but not so much that I want any. Kids wear me out for some reason. There's times I might spend two hours at the gym, and I've noticed that answering questions from a nosy little 5 year old can be just as exhausting. Endless questions. Kids are like Watchtower studies from hell.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Kids are like Watchtower studies from hell.

ROFL.

MLE, you are one funny dude!

But, you are right. The questions are endless.

Syl

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Truth be told I don't like any children except my own.

Just my personality I guess.

Causes strain in the family that I'm not a more caring, interested uncle but I'm just not. I have to fake it.

5th

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thank you for your candor, 5th.

Syl

• upnorth
    upnorth

I'm a 47 year old father (4) and grand father (3) For me there is nothing on earth as awesome as little people.

I loved every minute of my own children's first few years, now I get grand children and it starts over again.

My wife and I got to babysit our 4 year old niece for this last week, it was great she is just wonderful. Yesterday she informed me she is "1/2 and four", it was so awesome.

Do I like children.... No I love them

God's greatest creation was children

Teenagers are a different story

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Depends on the kid. I have a nephew who challenges my thoughts, is fun to be with and a great laugh. I have another nephew, just a bit younger, who challenges me even more as he's a bully, nasty, thick and a JW which is embarrassing for the Borg. My comments on both of these children are understated.

I like children and children like me. Animals like me too although I'm not sure that's connected.

MMXIV

• snowbird
    snowbird

Giving thanks and LOL at UpNorth!

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

Ditto for MMXIV.

Syl

• Caedes
    Caedes

I like kids, but I couldn't eat a whole one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit