If YOU Could Be Picked For a TV Date What Would Make You So Desirable?

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I watch this new Jerry Springer show called Baggage and basically everyone has some "baggage" but the contestants have an opportunity to try to sell themselves over the other person and the person with the most personal baggage has to leave.

What would make someone want to pick you as a better date or mate than another? (Just for fun, you can answer this even if you have a significant other).

• JWoods
    JWoods

I have a red Ferrari and a black Rolls-Royce.

But I digress - you actually watched Jerry Springer???

• lola28
    lola28

My wit and charm............

And my boobs,lol

• minimus
    minimus

o lola

yes, this show's good!

• minimus
    minimus

I'd like to see as contestants from here: Snowbird, Undercover, Wing commander, and of course Lola, for obvious reasons.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I am TOO MUCH FUN!!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

howz that?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Poor mini...this looks like a failed thread and I know you aren't used to that.

Well, to start with, I LOVE people. I love to make people feel comfortable and feel good about themselves. I have plenty of baggage myself so a lot of people can identify with me because I am very open about those things. I connect very easily with others.

I like to have fun but it's more important to me that everyone in the group, whether the group is large or small, is having a good time.

I don't play games and I don't put people down.

• minimus
    minimus

never a failed thread!

• asilentone
    asilentone

lola28, how big are they?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit