A rough estimate of how many are still in for family or loved ones?

by dgp 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I know many who hate the truth but stay for family

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

Crisis of Conscience, if you're serving as a ministerial servant, why don't you post one of the talks you have given lately? I adhere to the same theocratic schedule (Kingdom Ministry) you do. Keep it real as they say.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

WITCH WITCH WITCH WITCH lock the children away a witch is in our midsts

• BANE
    BANE

Nope Darth. Not everything you quote is in the Bible. Therefore this is a REVERSE biblical smackdown. You just got owned.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Owned by who??? you live for a BOOK DUDE, how sad are you. get me an autographed copy of the Bible that says.

Darth... my mankind experiment went down the drain.. Satan was right I'm ALL TALK. say Hi to the Family

Love Jah.

Then we will talk........

Until then YOU ARE A TOOL. little boy.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I like how Bane just exposed himself. He said, "you got owned." So its official, we're dealing with a teenager. A teenager with a WT CD Rom. Probably the 2008 CD Rom.

• dgp
    dgp

Bane, that all you got? No! I didn't know you were a sister!

So you won because you threw a Bible quote at me and "proved me a liar". Man, do you have a sense of irony?

Can you answer the question I posted on my other thread, the one about you?

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Wow!! BONEHEAD, ah I mean BANE actually toots his own horn!

He proclaims himself a winner in every response he makes. I'm sure Jehovah is ubber happy at the the way he fights for him!

He asked me TO LEAVE - to stop being a MS. And he also says I am sham.

My warning: Be careful! I may be coming to your hall next to give an "encouraging" talk designed to make you think about how you can do more while on your knees....................................prayer that is!! LOL

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

As for Alice in Wonderbra, I would love to post one of the talks that I have given recently. But, it's hard for an inactive person like yourself to know what's going on in the org or even if I'm telling the truth unless they are at the meeting.

There is some encouragement for ya, BIZ-NATCH!!

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

What about Bethelites? How many of them stay because they have no savings or home of their own? If they were to leave they could find themselves out without any job,money etc.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit