Have your JW Relatives Explained about Generation/Overlap Change to You ?

by flipper 269 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

I know where your comin' from flipp, I was brought up on the dictionary meaning also

• flipper
    flipper

WASBLIND- Cool. I'm glad the JW's haven't got to you then. Keep staying & thinking free my friend

• wasblind
    wasblind

I've learned my lesson well flipp, I'd choose distruction at the big "A"

than to survive in their so called paradise.

• flipper
    flipper

WASBLIND- I agree with you Wasblind , I'm not fearful of anything the witnesses say anymore. Haven't been for a long time now

• wasblind
  • flipper
    flipper

WASBLIND- back to you. LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Generation refers to electricity being produced and in the Dictionary of convenient meanings we find that electricity is at the center of all things electrical. That being the case it is reasonable to assume that all new light is related to "generation". With this superior Bible reasoning it is felt that we have the most illumination on the subject of overlapping Generations meaning they all become one unified pulse of electricity in the hand of Jehovah, the God of shock and awe. Accept it, Preach it or die from it. Let's all just accept it an move on.

• flipper
    flipper

WASANELDERONCE- I love your dry sense of humor. I could very easily see the WT society using your explanation of electricity to justify their " overlapping generation " teaching. LOL ! You are pretty good

• booby
    booby

Flipper and his comment/overlap. One comment, one reply. One comment, one reply. Yes indeedy, that's the ticket.

• flipper
    flipper

BOOBY- I like your comparison of my comments overlapping to a generation overlap. Very interesting. I'll have to think about that one ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit