For Terry - So That it Will "Make Sense"

by Perry 235 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

bohm

I think Jesus beat your challenge.

• Terry
    Terry

17 But he, knowing their thoughts, said to them.....

You notice how the redactors/copyists/translators can always read minds?

• garyneal
    garyneal
    First off you'll need to quote a King James Bible if you want to claim something that God said.

Wow, that sounds like something I use to hear at my old Independent Fundamental Baptist church.

• bohm
    bohm

DD: Well you sure didnt . Apparently im to dumb to understand Jesus, and your to lazy to explain exactly how he beat it.

Its funny how perry went into stasis all of a sudden.

• Terry
    Terry

The only real problem humans have is GOD.

God wants them dead.

Then...suddenly...HE LOVES THEM!

How do you reconcile the huge disparity?

God "died"? Really? All of God? Some of God? 1/3 of God? Dead dead or magic dead?

All silly nonsense unless it is the only thing you've heard your entire freakin' life.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Terry...

none of God died...the human "vessel" died...He was killed by humans.

God's word states that He wants all humans to die "in Christ"...let our ego...(heart, soul, strength AND mind)...be conformed to His image.

in this is LOVE...The FIRST of all the commandments IS: Hear O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one. And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength(deut 10:12, 30:6)...this is the FIRST commandment!!...and the second, like it, is this: you shall love your neighbour as yourself(lev 19:18), there is no other commandment greater than these!(mark 12:29-31)

mutual LOVE for GOD was shown in Jesus and His earthly ministry and resurrection...mutual LOVE between God and man was also shown in Jesus and His earthly ministry and resurrection.

the LOVE of God is shown in that He doesn't want to leave us in the "state of our being" only human and subject to human whim, time and circumstance...He wants us AGAIN to be "made" in the image of GOD.

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit