The 13 Illuminati Satanic Bloodlines

by alice.in.wonderland 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

Any comments on this here?

The Russell Bloodline

THE WATCHTOWER & THE ILLUMINATI

Last year in the Jan. ’93 newsletter I wrote an artide about the Illuminati and the Watchtower Society. Recently, on Dec. 10, ’93, Texe Marrs interviewed me over international short wave radio about the 1990 book "The Watchtower and the Masons." Having got a good response from the short wave radio interview, it is only appropriate that this newsletter starts off the new year with another article on the Watchtower Society and the Illuminati. Because of numerous problems within the congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses with Satanic Ritual Abuse, the Watchtower Society put out an article in the Oct. 8, 1991 issue of the magazine. Lee Waters of Bethel Headquarters kept a file on his computer of Jehovah’s Witnesses who were reported to be victims of SKA. It is possible headquarters has told him to delete the file. Another man who was at headquarters who is now believed out of the Society was also well informed of SRA among the congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses. In fact, two J.W.s who had actually been in the Illuminati while J.W.s but had broken free, confronted the Governing Body and headquarters with their evidence of the Illuminati operating within the membership of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

What was the response of the WF leaders? To simply ignore and coverup the evidence. The actions of the Governing Body in squelching any serious action against the high level Satanism secretly operating within the Jehovah’s Witnesses shows what my Be Wise A Serpents book revealed, which is that very secret high level Satanism has long been controlling the Watchtower Society. One of these 2 eyewitnesses to Illuminati activities within the higher levels of the Watchtower Society realized that something is seriously wrong at the top, when the WF leaders do not really care for those people in the congregations who are becoming the victims of SRA. One elder in good standing lost his position because be warned the WT Society of satanic infiltration. It is obvious that the Watchtower organization is more interested in public relations than it is in having a clean organization. In examining the families that are involved with the Illuminati who use the Watchtower Society as a cover, we find a continuation of the same pattern as I noticed before: there is a large contingent of Scottish and a large Jewish bloodlines. For instance, one J.W. Illuminati family was the Udell family (Scottish name) who married Picketson Milliken (English maiden name with Jewish first husband).

The WT Society performs a secret ritual every year which is their primary ritual. This ritual is actually the ancient gnostic (satanic) ritual of saying no to the body of Christ. This ancient satanic ritual is now secretly practiced under the disguise of the Memorial Supper - where the elements of communion are passed and no one partakes of the elements. (When I say ‘no one’ I mean that in a qualified sense-only a small group are allowed to partake. The actual figures of how many partake of the elements is a totally fictitious figure according to my sources, which is created at Bethel headquarters in Brooklyn.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Any comments on this here?

You might find a class on English grammar helpful.

As to the article, there is sufficient actual information about the incorrectness of WTBS doctrine and prophecy without resorting to paranoid hallucinations.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Oh God, someone's slipped some acid into her drink. A very interesting piece of journalism.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Actually, I came across something on the Russell bloodline and the Illuminati a while back. Skimmed through it, didn't really know how credible it is, so I just lost interest. Makes for great conspiracy theories tho!

I know a lot of us, including myself at times, like to get on the trash Alice (Rachel) because of her love for copy and paste, but I find this topic at least interesting.

What do YOU think of it Alice (Rachel)?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

People who make up crap like that don't do themselves any favors.

• agonus
    agonus

Well, the WT's injunction against "non-anointed" partaking of communion is in my opinion definitely another tactic to keep them at arm's length from the Body of Christ. That much I agree with. As for the rest, who the hell knows.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Any comments on this here?

You might find a class on English grammar helpful.

As to the article, there is sufficient actual information about the incorrectness of WTBS doctrine and prophecy without resorting to paranoid hallucinations."

This type of thinking is not my own, it's exhibited by Christian theorists, a popular religious movement in society. From the analytical point of view of those here, you would think they would be identified as a sinister cult. Flashy surface material with no genuine substance.

http://www.christianmediaresearch.com/cuttingedge.html

The Cutting Edge is another Rapture Cult website that is making substantial inroads into Remnant circles. In what could be dubbed the Second Wave, this site represents a rather dangerous form of Rapturism in that such "ministries" have adapted themselves so that they appear more like the true Remnant ministries that have had some success in the last few years in drawing people out of the Whore of Babylon.

A writer named David Bay is the driving force behind the site. In his literary output, he borrows heavily from those outside the mainstream in that he writes on 'flashy' subjects such as UFO's, the Nephilim, the New World Order, and so forth. With this topical subject matter, few suspect that he is just as mainstream as say, Hal Lindsey. Worse yet, Bay is clearly willing to hide the Cult belief system that underpins his ministry in order to draw in more adherents.

Deceivers of this breed are crafty and have learned to use the Internet as an outreach to pick off those that are in crucial transition from the Cult. The classic definition of a tare, such look like the genuine article, but when you strip away the appealing topical subject matter, the theology is the same Antichrist teaching taught by the Rapture Cult for over a century.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/articles/p294.htm

Satan, the evil genius behind misguided faith, has now fractured Christendom into several divisions, each claiming to be the authentic Church of Jesus Christ. One of the largest, Roman Catholicism, bases its doctrines upon its own traditions along with edicts handed down by sinful and fallible men. While another, “The Jehovah’s Witnesses,” literally reworded the Bible (their “New World Translation”) by such tactics as removing all references to hell, thereby making it conform to their doctrines. Whereas the third, Mormonism, professes to believe and use the King James Bible “insofar as it is properly interpreted,” but at the same time places much more emphasis upon the writings of Joseph Smith along with ongoing pronouncements by their “prophets.” So of these three, one almost totally ignores Bible doctrines in favor of its own traditions, one rewrote it to suit themselves, and the third adds to it on a continuous basis! Each has zealous adherents who profess faith in their respective system, but none of them can legitimately claim their doctrines are totally based upon the Word of God as it was originally handed down to man.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

My favorite subject...

Satan.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

My first comment is that the quoted article's author and where it was published are not identified, making it impossible to investigate its credibility.

My second comment is that the article relies on unamed sources. There appear to be four persons cited as sources, only one is identified (Lee Waters; the radio show host is named but is not a source of information). Furthermore the actual contents of Water's alleged SRA files are not disclosed, only an undocumented summary of what remains hidden (if it exists at all).

My third comment on this article is that unsupported speculation about Watchtower links to the Illuminati, Freemasonry and SRA are not productive. There is enough information about their actual doctrines, practices and history, documented by the Watchtower's own publications. It isn't necessary to say things that belong in a National Treasures sequel, nor is it appropriate. If we don't appreciate the Watchtower saying absurd things about Christendom and Worldly people, we should offer them the same respect.

My final comment: this is a rare time when I might agree with Alice!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Alice why this new info???/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit