Found something kinda freaky on Google

by StAnn 21 Replies latest social relationships

• StAnn
    StAnn

I don't know why but, for some reason, tonight I decided to google someone I used to date (seriously but briefly) back in the 1990's. I put in his name and up came~you guessed it~his obituary. He's been dead for over nine years! Obit said he died at home.

Now I've got to go to the library Monday and look through the newspaper archives to see if there was a news story as to what he died from. I mean, a 47 year-old man doesn't just die in his home.

It was odd, seeing his kids' names there, too, and a list of six grandkids. When I was with him, he only had one grandson.

Eerie feeling.

• What-A-Coincidence
  • StAnn
    StAnn

Well, I just didn't expect it. Seems kinda freaky, WAC. That's just not what you expect to find when you google someone.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Sorry for your loss, St. Ann.

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Reading obituaries of friends and acquaintances. One of life's bitter things. My condolences

• asilentone
    asilentone

maybe he died of cancer at home, it can happen at any age.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Sorry to hear this, StAnn.

CoCo

• KW13
    KW13

Sorry to hear that StAnn, a few folks i knew and one i was close to have died and it just doesnt sit right does it and probably never will. Hope you resolve the mystery anyway.

• flipper
    flipper

ST. ANN- Sorry to hear about this my friend. I bet it brought back various rushing in type emotions to you. I've lost a lot of close friends over the years in death - and it's never easy whether you were still in contact when they died or had lost communication over the years. My condolences to you friend. Hang in there, Sincerely, Mr. Flipper

• StAnn
    StAnn

Thank you all. It just seemed like such an odd thing, I kinda wondered if this had happened to anyone else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit