Instrucitons for using the toilet at the convention (pic)

by maninthemiddle 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

Ugh I recall the paper over the mirrors too. I too would rip some of it off but you had to be careful b/c they had female attendants who looked like bouncers. I would have been afraid to rip the paper off in their presence. I did the next best thing, I would pull out my compact and primp in the bathroom anyway. So it defeated their purpose, eg ,to not have women standing around primping.

Recall a Seinfeld eposide where Elaine was in a bathroom stall that was out of TP and she asked the woman in next stall and she said" I haven't got a square to spare" lol too funny.

• Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

@crazycate

I think thats just a testimony of what they actually think of women.

"Restroom".

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If they thought they could get away with it...

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

To All Congregations

It has been brought to the attention of the Governing Body that some brothers have not been adhering to our instructions regarding the use of toilet tissue during conventions. In light of this situation and after prayerful consideration, we have decided to put in place these instructions for future conventions:

1) A qualified attendant will be positioned at each restroom entrance with an adequate supply of 1-ply toilet tissue which will be handed out depending on the individual need of each brother.

2) Upon entering the restroom, each brother will request only the amount of toilet tissue needed to adequately clean themselves of residual excrement. Any unused toilet tissue should be returned to the qualified attendant upon leaving the restroom.

3) Brothers who have special health situations such as diarrhea should mention this to the attendant who will contact the maintenance desk by radio so that they can make an evaluation of the current toilet tissue supply and act accordingly.

We believe these loving instructions will be beneficial to all as we honor Jehovah's name by being faithful in all things during these momentous last days.

Please accept our expression of warm christian love.

Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

...residual excrement??? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gregor
    Gregor

"Brothers and sisters please don't dispose of your cobs after the meal. Save them for use later.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

They use the left over paper to print the Bible Comics.

HB

Sorry - Babble Comics. This is the Witchtower BABBLE and Trash Soc.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Calebs Airplane has just outed himself as head honcho of the writing department.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Wow, I posted this 4 years ago. This was the second to last Convention I attended. I imagine it's gotten worse since then.

I believe this was the same convention that had "brothers" handing out paper towels to dry you hands with. Presumably to make sure you didn't take too many.

• processor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit