My letter to my aunt.

by alice.in.wonderland 142 Replies latest social family

• yknot
    yknot
    White-trash!? So why did you move to a state that sponsors terrorism, past and current support for such organizations as Hezbollah, Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xstac_slayer-jihad_music

Rachel,

Seriously, that is all you got? Deflection!

Why not live in the Syrian Arab Republic........?

Is the need not great there?

Jehovah’s Witnesses have been banned in Syria since 1964 but generally its members are able to meet and worship in private. Torture and other ill-treatment is widely practiced in Syrian detention and interrogation centers and detainees are most at risk while held in incommunicado detention. In 2009, at least seven deaths occurred as a possible result of torture and other ill treatment in custody Jehovah’s Witnesses have been banned in Syria since 1964 but generally its members are able to meet and worship in private. Torture and other ill-treatment is widely practiced in Syrian detention and interrogation centers and detainees are most at risk while held in incommunicado detention. In 2009, at least seven deaths occurred as a possible result of torture and other ill treatment in custody Jehovah’s Witnesses have been banned in Syria since 1964 but generally its members are able to meet and worship in private. Torture and other ill-treatment is widely practiced in Syrian detention and interrogation centers and detainees are most at risk while held in incommunicado detention. In 2009, at least seven deaths occurred as a possible result of torture and other ill treatment in custody

Jehovah’s Witnesses have been banned in Syria since 1964 but generally its members are able to meet and worshipin private. Torture and other ill-treatment is widely practiced in Syrian detention and interrogation centers anddetainees are most at risk while held in incommunicado detention. In 2009, at least seven deaths occurred as apossible result of torture and other ill treatment in custody

Jehovah’s Witnesses have been banned in Syria since 1964 but generally its members are able to meet and worship in private. Torture and other ill-treatment is widely practiced in Syrian detention and interrogation centers and detainees are most at risk while held in incommunicado detention. In 2009, at least seven deaths occurred as a possible result of torture and other ill treatment in custody.

Do you not pray for Bro. Nader Nseir?

I might not live in Houston now (visited at the end of June) ...however, sending your pic to a man over the internet who is not your husband, and a person who has openly left the Org.......well I am betting that neigher your hubby, JW family, nor recently acquired Elders would approve.

I dare say you are far more like your worldy aunt than pious relatives (probably why you hate her so much).

Next time I am in Houston do you want to go our in FS?

• Think About It
  • Think About It
    Think About It

I might not live in Houston now (visited at the end of June)

Next time I am in Houston do you want to go our in FS?

Yknot.......didn't know you still came to the Houston area. You better let me take you out to lunch next time you are here. Although I've been out for 15 yrs, I'm not DF'd/DA'd or anything. That would be so cool to meet you.

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit