question for Bane

by isaacaustin 29 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite
    bane" is a troll...to whom we have received no confirmation of geneder other than its own admission- which is not worth the bandwith it is wasting.

Yes. I agree. i was criticized in another thread for point this out, but I will do so again gladly. BANE is a Troll. why are we still talking to or about "it"?

repeat after the smiley

bane is a troll

bane is a troll

etc.

etc...

ect....

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ok Elderlite, I am trying. LOL

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

Bane is a troll

LOL

• Think About It
    Think About It

Mcsemike...........most excellent JW rant.

Think About It

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

"I haven´t acted in any way that the bible doesn´t give me power to. Jesus called the apostates vipers and snakes. I do the same. Are you saying I shouldn´t follow my lord? So there.

BANE: I believe you are treading on very thin ice by saying this. Jesus was the Son of God. HE was given the authority to judge. The Bible gives YOU no such authority. In fact, the Bible repeatedly warns about harshly judging others.

By saying you have been given the same authority as Jesus, the Son of God, you are either:

Insane

or

Have placed yourself in great spiritual danger, by claiming authority for yourself that is not your's to have.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Not to mention, Bane's whole assertion is a lie. The pharisees were NEVER called apostates by Jesus. He denounced their insistence on man-made rules and unkind nature. Even the WT does not call them apostates.

• elderelite
    elderelite

bane is also a troll

bane is a troll

bane is a troll

bane is a troll

bane is a troll

• Titus
    Titus

Of course, Isaac...

Jesus was apostate, not they!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Titus, in Matt 23 Jesus told his followers to listen to what the Pharisees said, but not do what they do.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Mcsemike, loved the rant. Spot on!

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Looks like Bane is avoiding this thread. Bane is a nut and I am trying not to read the BS posted. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit