Help with refining these questions for JW's

by S EIGHT 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• debator
    debator

Hi Isaac

I hope you realise your points are only indicative of your opinion you back none of them up with any proof.

You accuse me of being mind-controlled with no proof.

You dismiss Pauls membership of Rome the UN of his day as irrelevent when he was an Apostle.

You then dismiss the fact that you or other churches have no explanation for bible drawn prophecies. Only offering your own sidetracking red herring accusation of false prophecy when I have shown on another thread that this is impossible if they deny (and they do) direct inspiration from God and only try to decern from already written prophecy and chronology from the bible.

607 is a hotly debated topic that is fully discussed by thirdwitness showing witnesses have the right of it. despite what you and others say 607bc is a bible drawn date.

http://thirdwitness.com/607_BCE/www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/607/

Since the Bible itself is very hot on unity it is not surprising you do not go into detail on this cult accusation since you know I could show Jesus and early Christians are covered by it too if you did because it is so broad a term these days. This speaks more of people being anti-leadership than actually thinking witnesses are a cult.

John 17:23
    I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

Romans 15:5
    May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus,

Ephesians 4:13
    until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature,

1 Corinthians 1:10
    [ Divisions in the Church ] I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

unity in faith and teaching is a requirement of God's people. Christendom in support of it's multi-doctrines has to try and dismiss this and you use it as an accusation?

You then offer no examples of how witnesses have any wrong doctrines just a bare accusation.

All christian religions claim to be God's people/flock/channel on earth are you saying you and your church are not god's approved people as apposed to others? how can it be a fault with witnesses and not for you and your church?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit