Watchtower installs a "Trojan Horse" in their followers and take over their brain

by TastingFreedom 28 Replies latest jw friends

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Yup...and you can tell thet the trojan is still active if the JW imagines he's gotten free and he instead goes and joins another cult (religion).

I'd classify identification with a cult-ure to be as imprisoning as a cult and an evidence of the trojan as well.

Also any overweening patriotism is evidence of the trojan, as is rooting for a sports team when you have no money on the game.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Some people here have a sociopathic thirst for personal information if you're one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

If you attack people in everyday life, some will forgive, some will want to retaliate, and you have no control over that except to keep yourself safe by not posting info that can ID you. JW/Mormon/Moonie/Catholic/Muslem/whatever has nothing to do with it

You are well read enough to know that without us reminding you, but you seem to be a slow learner.

Bart Simpson burning his fingers on the stove springs to mind if you saw that episode.

Cheers

Chris

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Tasting Freedom,

"I'm convinced JW's are under sooo MUCH brainwashing and fully indoctrinated that their brains are disabled. They will never analyze or question any beliefs. It is all about the emotions, their brains are literally paralyzed."

This is a gross exaggeration. Many JWs recognize what is going on. To believe the above is just plain silly.

• TastingFreedom
    TastingFreedom

"I'm convinced JW's are under sooo MUCH brainwashing and fully indoctrinated that their brains are disabled. They will never analyze or question any beliefs. It is all about the emotions, their brains are literally paralyzed."

This is a gross exaggeration. Many JWs recognize what is going on. To believe the above is just plain silly

If they recognize what is going on, and yet they continue doing it even when they know what is happening, that proves my point. They are under mind control, being manipulated to continue because of the fear that comes with leaving.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I a JW recognizes what is going on then he is not brainwashed anymore. Because the brainwashing prevents you from realizing you are brainwashed.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

"If they recognize what is going on, and yet they continue doing it even when they know what is happening, that proves my point. They are under mind control and cannot easily leave."

My goodness. Ever think they have good reasons for remaining?

• TastingFreedom
    TastingFreedom

Good reasons for remaining?

Fear of Armageddon?

Fear of being shunned?

Fear of losing conditional friends who you cannot really trust or be the real you... you have to constantly fake and be acting...

The pretty much sums it up.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

"Good reasons for remaining? Fear of Armageddon? Fear of being shunned? Fear of losing conditional friends who you cannot really trust or be the real you... you have to constantly fake and be acting...

The pretty much sums it up."

How about family? How about not wanting to lose family? Or maybe truly believing in the basics of the religion and feeling there is no other local religion that teaches the basics of no hellfire and no Trinity? How about elderly parents? How about loving a way of life? How about the fact that JWs have the freedom to remain even though they see the faults just because they want to?

Or do JWs have to live as others believe they should?

• TastingFreedom
    TastingFreedom

believingxjw,

I don't debate your points. There are reasons to remain as part of the cult, but the cost is huge. I tried to remain inside for 4 years, but I could no longer do it...not being yourself and continuing to be a slave was too much for me. I had kids and didn't want the same vicious cycle for them.

That may be worthwhile for some people. For me, it became unbearable. I was literally feeling sick to my stomach from being in meetings and having to hear bullshit that was unbelievable. That's just me!

Here is a link to a blog that elaborates more on the subject. The article was published in Spanish for that that speak the language:

http://www.extj.com/entry.php?40-La-sociedad-Watchtower-instala-un-caballo-de-troya-para-desactivar-la-mente

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit