Australian brothers VERY negative comments regarding new "generations" ... some leaving Bethel..will this blow up in the Watchtowers face?

by Witness 007 126 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    The 1995 generation pissed people off, a lot of jws that thought they would live to see the end, never dying but they stayed.
    They have too much invested.....Blondie

Blondie nailed it..

That is exactly why JW`s who are pissed off..Stay..

"They have too much invested"..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• yknot
    yknot

check your pm

• steve2
    steve2

It takes way too much courage and conviction to walk away from something you've made a life long commitment to.

I doubt that many JWs will dramatically walk away. However, there will be numberless others who slowly slacken off, not putting in as much effort as they once did.

It is this slow, eroding level of commitment that will eventually take its toll on the organization. Over time, apathy is a very debilitating influence - far more destructive that periodic flare ups from the few who leave in a dramatic manner.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

“A brother I spoke with from Bethel to me seemed discouraged and lacking zeal lately...”

What's the “brother's” name? Can he speak for himself? Of course not? Can you provide his name so I can verify his position? Can't do that either. But it is easy to make stuff up.

• villabolo
    villabolo
    The 1995 generation pissed people off, a lot of jws that thought they would live to see the end, never dying but they stayed. They have too much invested.

Strange now to think that 1995 was fifteen years ago.

TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN!

But seriously now, are those who are leaving MOSTLY young and new or old and long term Bethelites?

villabolo

• JWoods
    JWoods
    What's the “brother's” name? Can he speak for himself? Of course not? Can you provide his name so I can verify his position? Can't do that either. But it is easy to make stuff up.

Why don't you post YOUR name and congregation, and someone here can go check on your JW creds with your elders?

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

JWOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the WIN!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    What's the “brother's” name? Can he speak for himself? Of course not? Can you provide his name so I can verify his position?
    Can't do that either. But it is easy to make stuff up.....AIW

Alice..

Why not post your personal information?..

There are more than a few here,who could verify who you are..

Maybe have a chat with the BOE in your congregation about your membership here..

Does that sound like a good idea Alice?..

............................ ...OUTLAW

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

If he did this, you would still call him a liar. Every time you are backed into a corner, that's what you do. Schoolyard name-calling.

I posted the actual letters written to me, I have posted my actual picture and name, I have nothing to hide. I am an open book here.

And you still called me a liar.

This is a fact, Alice: You are going to believe whatever you want to believe, no matter what the evidence shows. You will deny in-your-face evidence, because itis not what you WANT to believe.

As the old saying goes :

A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Why don't you post YOUR name and congregation, and someone here can go check on your JW creds with your elders?"

I've provided this information here more than once. Someone just told me: "and we are in the process of reporting you to your elders for being here anyway."

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/195769/3/Preparing-for-D2D-Opposition-July-26-2010-KM

The elders don't really adapt to children that run to mommy over every little thing so I can see why you're not wanted in the congregation. Keep me posted on the "reporting."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit