Australian brothers VERY negative comments regarding new "generations" ... some leaving Bethel..will this blow up in the Watchtowers face?

by Witness 007 126 Replies latest jw experiences

• metatron
    metatron

Jesus made clear what the generation was when he said that all the blood of the prophets would be required from 'this generation'. They actually had it right!

It doesn't matter. The zombies will not be able to acknowledge that they wasted their lives. The Society can count on them.

As I have said many times before, you could have the Governing Body sodomize young boys on a parade float being towed down Broadway at high noon and the average Witless would still say, "Well, it's still the truth".

However, they might not open their wallets.....................

metatron

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    The reason most people in developed nations reject God is because they desire other things. If people have counter desires that puts them at odds with God they have no interest in pursuing anything positive related to God. You can deceive yourself and may have limited success in deceiving others, but this doesn't change reality.

This paragraph makes no sense.

1. People in 'developed' countries are plenty interested in God; have you missed the uptick in evangelical belief in the US? Do you mean that people are not interested in the Watchtower? That is a different matter.

2. IF they reject God, or more accurately the WT, how do YOU know why they do so? Do you think it is selfishness because the WT says so? Or is knowledge about the indigenous origins of the WT more well known? Is a collge education influencing people away from the WT? Is that why they demonize college?

"You can deceive yourself and may have limited success in deceiving others, but this doesn't change reality."

I assume you mean YOUR reality, which is that only the WT has the truth, truth that changes every issue of the WT, and no one else has any truth.

For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving his own mind. Galatians 6:3

Hilarious to quote Paul about humility; this is the person who said Jesus personally converted him from beyond the grave, who bragged about his exploits in preaching, and who claimed to have seen the third heaven (what is that, by the way?)

And isn't this just the center of modern christianity, the idea that you are NOTHING, you need to be forgiven.

There's more superiority in being right than wrong and more freedom in having a future than being stuck on a dead end street.

Actually, it is superior to be right, but maybe a better way to see it is this: better to be informed than willfully ignorant.

And you have the same future as us all: worm food, brother.

P

• Beware of false prophets
    Beware of false prophets

"You can deceive yourself and may have limited success in deceiving others, but this doesn't change reality"

A very good description of the WTS, if ever I've heard one. Sadly that was not the intent of AIW...

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The reason most people in developed nations reject God is because they desire other things.

What other informative gems can you find from out of that ass of yours?

-Sab

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

FFS Someone near there phone this number and ask who originaly built the hall please...

2029 Harold Street, Houston, River Oaks Kingdom Hall, (713)

Cheers

• Titus
    Titus

WMF,

I sent you a PM.

And yes, I think that Aussies have good reasons to be upset.

• elderelite
    elderelite

ok, I had a really good crack on page four and it got ignored! I bet if africangoverningbodymember had made it he would have gotten some laughs...

• undercover
    undercover
    ok, I had a really good crack on page four and it got ignored! I bet if africangoverningbodymember had made it he would have gotten some laughs...

So you're gonna overlap thread pages at a pitiful attempt to get a laugh?

• elderelite
    elderelite

Yes damn it! it the branch can do why cant I?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Good find on that QFR from 1995, booby.

That article also has at least one outright lie (" Charles T. Russell, first president of the Watch Tower Society") and at least one "evidently" in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit