Have become seriously angry ...all of a sudden...

by Lozhasleft 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Another thread has set me off ...the one about anniversaries ...and I read an extract that Blondie posted on there....suddenly I am soooo bl**dy furious...so indignant!!!!

Why oh why oh why???? Why did we allow a bunch of men to dictate to us not only what we believed, but even how we parented our kids,and then even how we spent our free time????? How could we allow this stuff?????

What diabolical controlling audacity they have...

Hell I am soooooo angry...its like this big burst of anger has just come from somewhere deep inside.....horrible....

Loz x

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Ride the wave Loz. They become less frequent after a while and then one day you realise you haven't felt angry in a while.

x

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Palm

• donny
    donny

Sometimes I am pissed at the control they had over me and sometimes I am mad at myself for allowing it!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Loz I know what you mean ((((((loz))))))

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Its just seemed to have bubbled up from nowhere....didnt think it was in there ....kind of a 'want to smash things' anger....sorry guys...needed to rant...and thanks btw...xx

Loz x

• tec
    tec

Rant away, Loz. Never hurt anyone, and I imagine it can only do you good.

Tammy

• zoiks
    zoiks

Your feelings are valid.

And here, they are understood.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Lol I dont like my avatar pic but this evening its a good likeness

Loz x

• designs
    designs

Like others have said it comes in waves, things trigger it. I lost 45 years being in, hpoe it doesn't take 45 years to cool off

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit