Cure/Treat Cancer with Apricot seeds

by EndofMysteries 73 Replies latest watchtower medical

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

NP Sam - I hope to see it work with someone I 'personally' know.

2 other things I've learned.....backed by studies and lots of evidence.....

1. Stop a heart attack instantly with "Cayenne pepper extract" or even 2 teaspoons of powder, also VERY healthy and beneficial in restoring circulatory system, also will stop brain getting damage w/ heart attack. For the major skeptics.......the 'medica' industry' has 'discovered' or made a cream to put on someones chest, which is made from the pepper lol. Their studies show it as having the absolute highest rate of preventing and lessening brain damage, and i think they are using it or stocking ambulences with it.

2. Flus - funny, there is a 'medicine' which shows to cure flu within a week or so and no flu was able to fight it, but somehow the entire health industry dropped it for tamiflu, which doesn't work most of the time and flus are becoming very immune to it. Anway.....BLACK ELDERBERRY EXTRACT, studies in the 1990's while Israel was having a flu pandemic, showed people were CURED of it in 3 days! You can get this at health food stores.

3 things there, hope this comes in valuable one day or even now. Also.....if you find it to work....thank God for having the means and these treatments for us, and without side effects. It's not his fault if our world chooses to ignore them because they want to make money.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Donny - did he try the seeds and how many a day? ALSO...WHEN did he try them? With the other chemicals and things he had in his system, and also at what point he got to it, it may have been too late for it to help. How long did he take them?

It's a thing of the earlier, or even before, the better.

Not saying it did not work for him, maybe it did not, but also maybe it was impossible for it to work for him depending on when and other factors.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I don't expect to change anybody's mind, but this is complete crap. My family is involved with cancer research, and a lab I was working in a number of years ago did research on cyanide compounds in fruit pits. The fundamental problem is that fruit grown in say Yakima contains different chemicals than fruit grown in Walla Walla or Timbuktu or wherever. As a result you don't know what you're getting and what is doing you good and what is hurting you. I've seen way too many people die doing this nonsense. Your chances of this curing your cancer about equal to the chance that going back to the Hall, praying and going out in field service will fix it.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Pseudoscience. Might as well start consulting witch doctors.

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Cancer isn't a single disease, folks. That's why there is no single magic bullet for all of them.

BTS

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Hey,ya never know....

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Instead of a copy/paste blitzekrieg, maybe a shorter offering of information would have been more user friendly. I read the links, looked up amygdalin in my merc. I am skeptical but open to the idea and possibility. I am not a fan of the FDA or for-profit-medicine, but I am also leary of shenanigans and tedious false claims.

I like the intro to new ideas and avenues, would have been better without the sales pitch of vitamins and exspensive supplements. I'd prefer just a simple recipe or "how to" on obtaining apricot seeds and consuming them.

I agree, if you have cancer, you really have nothing to lose.

Next time keep it brief, thanks.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

funny, there is a 'medicine' which shows to cure flu within a week or so and no flu was able to fight it

Funny, the flu only lasts a week or so...

And this is totalu pseudo science. There are literally thousands of different kinds of cancer. One ring does not rule them all.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Ah yes, Laetrile, and also B-17: a blast from the past returns for an encore appearance.

(edited to fix typo)

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Sorry but it's quakery and wishful thinking. Some desperate and often terminally ill cancer patients even end up in hospital with cyanide poisoning from this. Not what you want to be doing if you are already dying is it?

The cell and the human body and the systems within them are FAR more complex than A+B=C. Cancer also is FAR more complex than A+B=C. There is no magic bullet.

Cheers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit