Demons and Their Children

by Darth plaugeis 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

On the Urban Myth post someone mentioned a story how the Demons hated Jah's children in the Truth, because Jah killed the Demons children during the Flood. I have heard that story about the flood, and the Nephilim, millions of times and NEVER made a connection that God actually destroyed the Fallen Angel's offspring. The Nephilim were always portrayed as Monsters and Evil, but who really knows.

Interesting Point

• cult classic
    cult classic

Yeah I remember hearing that crap when I was growing up. It served to keep us in line and terrified that the devil and his demons were out to entrap us at every moment. Sounds so stupid now. That's one of the ultimate urban legends.

Cult Classic

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Can a Dub tell the difference between evil and a freedom fighter?

• dgp
    dgp

If Jah had killed the demons' children, then the question would be why Jah doesn't kill the other demons, too, so no one has to withstand temptation.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

It is also impressive that Angels found the daughters of man attractive. Sounds like everything Jah creates commits Fornication.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

God's creation is obviously flawed. So that means he's flawed and that means there is no God.

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

"Remember Brothers, when a lion is hunting, who does the lion pursue? It's the young animals, because they are an easier target to kill. The same is true with our adversary Satan the Devil. He is especially focusing his efforts on our young ones and he is having much success...because they are inexperienced.."

LOL

I remember the talks like it was yesterday.

-mentallyfree31-

• dgp
    dgp

The lion also attacks the sick and old that can't run fast enough .

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

Fortunately, I have a herd of swine that is grazing not too far from my house. So if the demons invade my mind and take over, I'm gonna cast them into those swine and hopefully they will run off of a cliff.

LOL

-mentallyfree31-

• cult classic
    cult classic

And remember that before the lion strikes he gets down really low to the ground, then lets out a loud roar so as to scatter the inexperienced from the more experienced ones in the group. This of course makes his target easier to isolate and conquer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit