Jesus Cano has been paroled yesterday!

by asilentone 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• asilentone
    asilentone

restrangled, if you dare to try to contact them at http://www.dos.state.ny.us/DOCSwebcontactform.asp Let us know what they say. Thanks!

• asilentone
    asilentone

click on blondie's link on this thread, then click on contact DOCS or you can call them at 518 457 5000. Good Luck!

• asilentone
    asilentone

bttt for the USA morning crew.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I only made it through the 1st minute of the news story... That's eff'n sick... This is why I can't be a cop, I'd shot him as soon as I popped him in the car with vaseline, rubbers, and naked pics.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

UNbelievable. I remember when this story first broke. Those news reports that Scully posted are frightening.

Wasn't this the story that prompted LDH to call Brooklyn and she spoke with the society's information officer who admitted that the WTS is not the Jehovah's sole channel of communication - thus opening up a whole 'nother can of worms???

-Aude.

• AudeSapere
  • rebel8
    rebel8

I contacted the court and got a response today. According to the court, what I posted earlier in this thread was correct.

Jesus Cano was deported, not freed.

Refer to the link I posted earlier regarding the treaty. He has to be incarcerated in Mexico to serve his time as per the sentence he received in the US.

• Scully
    Scully

Thanks, rebel8!

Now, let's hope that Mexican jails live up to their reputation.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I just saw this! My Brother in law's (JW) family all lived in Middletown New York!

They had to know this jerk! It is a small town and everyone knows everone.

I wonder how they felt as they had two boys of their own. I bet this jerk even stayed at their place as they often entertained the Bethel guys.

My MIL once asked me if we knew any child molesters after I gave her a tape of an interview on the pedophiles in the JW religion. I wonder if she ever asked her son in law? I am sure this discussion had to come up as they moved here to take care of my jw MIL after my hubby (her son) died.A lot of stuff comes up on you tube when you do a search on : Jesus Manuel Cano..

Snoozy, still in shock!

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

The Federal immigration officers were there waiting until he was handed over by NYS Dept. of Corrections. That's the norm for inmates be released on a CR to immigration. Hey Cano , send us a postcard from south of the border!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit