Atheism

by Jonathan Drake 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

Recent events and book reads (one suggested by Cofty I believe- thank you) have lead me to the only logical and acceptable conclusion:

there is no God.

simple logical reasoning: matter can neither me created or destroyed. So the amount of mass in the universe is constant. This more complex reality is dumbed down in the idea of a God that has always been and always will be- but it's more accurate to say that mass has always been and always will be. It will change over time what it's made of: matter or energy. When matter, it is made up of elements, all the same elements all across the universe. With infinite time, a highly improbable possibility becomes 100% guaranteed and thus somewhere, sometime the elements mix just right and we get life. That life micro evolves over an incredible amount of time leading to macro changes and over a very long period of time we get here, today.

This is is logical. And religion must die so that we can survive before we all kill each other.

• cofty
    cofty

Hi Jonathan. The world will begin to make sense now.

Be prepared to change your mind about the details a thousand times. That is part of the excitement of living an evidence-based life.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Yep, I agree with cofty. Enjoy the ride
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    It's pretty liberating, isn't it?
  • cantleave
    cantleave

You will be tormented in Hell forever....................

• cappytan
    cappytan
    You will be tormented in Hell forever....................
    Can't tell if trolling......
  • cofty
    cofty
    It's British sarcasm.
  • snare&racket
    snare&racket

What a great thing to read, made my day. Good work.

Reason, evidence and effort along with a huge dollop of honesty will lead people to this conclusion, there is no other.

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

@cappy It is liberating. And I look forward to learning more.

@cantleave lol.

• DJS
    DJS

JD,

Welcome to the club!! We've been expecting you. (Darn, we really need a secret atheist handshake or something)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit