Adults with imaginary friends are stupid.

by alice.in.wonderland 247 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

"Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.

"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

sherah

Yeah, they don't make Hip Hop like this anymore IMHO.

Long live Bushwick Bill!

• yknot
    yknot

Rachel.....

You missed you CBS/TMS/SM.....

Nilla Wafer Acorn's anyone?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Who came here looking for religious unity? Looks like you miss the point of this board.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Here on jehovahs-witness.net I have come across theists, atheists and those that are agnostic that all claim to be “friends” because they're ex-Witnesses like it is all that is needed for religious unity.

There is absolutely no connection between friendship and religious unity. You're working from a false premise right from the get-go. We can be friends with people of ANY religion (or NO religion) and you know what else? Friends don't even have to agree on things, not even religion.

Therefore, the rest of your cut and paste diatribe isn't worth toilet paper.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Alice......you need to chill out sweetie. I've not read much of the threads you've been on, but you can't expect to come here, antagonize X-JW's and not get any flack over it. Lot's of people here have been hurt severely by the WTS. Many active JW's come here, enjoy it and are accepted, because they just get along with everyone and recognize the bullshit of the WTS. You would probably be easily accepted if you toned it down some. Just some friendly advise.

Think About It

• yknot
    yknot

Sherah.....

I love Smurfs too!

Rachel....

Did your parents forbid or burn smurfs too......????

Looky looky 'demon smurf'

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Alice... please go to comunity college... I'll pay for your books... Just take your first year of college Eng-Comp 101 and 102... Then we can talk. No I mean it literally THEN we might have a conversation that makes sense."

You'll have to get a little more creative with the usual insults because I didn't expect anything other than lots of unrelated gibberish and the usual insults after making some obvious points. Once again I get a logical response in about 1 out of every 20 posts. Thank you for littering this forum.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

I want some Nila Wafers and the moral absolutism that it's ok to hurl racial slurs as long as I suspect you might be a pervert.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Adults with no friends are sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit