John Travolta...

by Snoozy 27 Replies latest social entertainment

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

He is 56 and his wife is 47..they are expecting a baby!

Can you imagine..he will be older than me when his kid graduates HS..

And she will be in her middle to late 60's..

Makes me feel young again...

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Yeah, they seem to live in Fantasy Land. But then he's a member of a cult so I shouldn't be surprised.

• cult classic
    cult classic

I think it's great! I don't know if I'd want a baby at that age but I see nothing wrong with it if the parents are healthy and want a baby. It's just another mouth to feed and another child to love, really. Before contraception people kept making babies until they were no longer able to reproduce. There are people in their 60s who could run circles around people decades younger than them.

Cult Classic

• RR
    RR

Fantasy land? Well they are Scientologist, the biggest fantasy of all

• poppers
    poppers

I wonder if losing their son had anything to do with their decision.

• Scully
    Scully

They have lots of money and probably lots of hired help. They won't be raising that baby, they have "people" to do that.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

More power to them.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Very, very selfish of them.

It is well known that the offspring of parents over 40 have many, many more helath problems.

They are only thinking of themselves not the unborn child.

• Opus92
    Opus92

I'm with you, yesidid. I hope they have happy, healthy children, but the odds are definitely against them.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

I have to wonder if it's Mrs. Travolta's egg they're using. Chances are, it's from a donor. 47-year-old eggs are, um--stale-dated. As Dr. Laura says, they ain't been kept in the fridge. Now, sperm, on the other hand, is made fresh as needed. I'll stop there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit