Your guilty pleasures...

by MrFreeze 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I love crossword puzzles and word games.

Also, I eat chocolate every day. Every day.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I enjoy wearing short skirts and plunging neckline tops.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    I enjoy wearing short skirts and plunging neckline tops.

I've seen pictures of your cleavage, darling. You SHOULD be wearing plunging necklines.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

My guilty pleasure has always been music: but the stuff we were supposed to turf (late 1970s); I couldn't bear to part with.

Even though I did: I ended up post-JW, buying back all my old records, cassettes, CDs and such.

• LoriJis
    LoriJis

I love rated R movies...always did. I love the fact I can wear short skirts and low cut shirts...Also a tattoo and i got mine 3 weeks ago guess my ex-JW friends and family wouldnt approve....

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Interesting thing someone told me is that on the application for Bethel service a question was "How long has it been since you stopped listening to rock music". I just laughed when I heard that. Really? We all know how evil Journey is. OH NO! Avoid Huey Lewis at all costs.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

True Crime for me. I've always been fascinated with prison gangs, street gangs, organized crime, drug lords, etc.. Something about the criminal underworld captivates me. Fighting is another thing. I like Boxing, MMA. I'm not a big fan of cardio, I prefer to hit the weights, but to make up for the cardio I hit the punching bag. In another world, I would have been a prize fighter. I love the sport that much. At the same time I have to be honest though, violence really isnt something that Christians should be involved in. Not to sound cliche', but Jesus wouldn't be in the Octogon, nor would he watch it. Peter on the other hand.................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit