When is the Big GENERATIONS WT Study in congregations?

by daringhart13 56 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• debator
    debator

Are we meant to perfect on understanding Bible prophecy?

• Titus
    Titus

DEBATOR!

What do you think about the "other sheep" doctrine of the Jehovah's Witnesses?

Can you prove that the "other sheep" are not Gentile Christians?

Please, answer me! I am Jehovah's Witness, and you are talking to your brother.

If you want, we can start new thread for this issue.

• teel
    teel

debator, maybe you have missed, but you got your debate partners about the question you asked here on the other topic too. Please don't pull red herrings on all topics. I have created this topic just for you so that you can argue how we should just jump to the first interpretation the GB tells us, and believe that: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/194442/1/Generation-topic-dedicated-to-debator

• blondie
    blondie

Did Jesus mention "generation" in regard to the "last days" a prophecy from Jesus? (NWT quotes)

(Matthew 24:32-42) 32 “Now learn from the fig tree as an illustration this point: Just as soon as its young branch grows tender and it puts forth leaves, YOU know that summer is near. 33 Likewise also YOU, when YOU see all these things, know that he is near at the doors. 34 Truly I say to YOU that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things occur. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away. 36 “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 38 For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; 39 and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned; 41 two women will be grinding at the hand mill: one will be taken along and the other be abandoned. 42 Keep on the watch, therefore, because YOU do not know on what day YOUR Lord is coming.

(Mark 13:30) 30 Truly I say to YOU that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things happen.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall
    Are we meant to perfect on understanding Bible prophecy?

No we are just meant to use our brains that either creation or evolution gave us.

Either way it got here it is still meant to use. It's not in our heads to just fill empty space.

• LatinxJW
    LatinxJW

Can anyone answer if the Watchtower cd's have the original May 15 1984 watchtower article or has this been doctored in any way ?

• StoneWall
    StoneWall
    Please, answer me! I am Jehovah's Witness, and you are talking to your brother.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

And yes I am too. I was just recently asked to be on the governing body to fill the spot vacated by Ted Jaracz.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit