by dogon 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• talesin
    talesin

Sheep ---------- YES !~

• wha happened?
  • talesin
    talesin

and further more ....

MARIJUANA is NOT a gateway drug ......... if you don't believe that , check the studies!!!

YES, the tar is bad ,, BAD! but eating, using a vaporizer, is GOOD,,, you hear me,,, GOOD

It helps asthma, fibro myalgia, multiple slclerosis (sp?), and ANYONE who deals with nausea, including AIDS patients, those on chemo, and many others.

STOP THE PROHIBITION ON WEED!

STOP ORGANIZED CRIME!

t

• tootired2care
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

I have a vap

• talesin
    talesin

:D

I know I get a bit passionate about this,,, but I spent many years, abusing my body with pharmaceutical drugs,,, working with my MD,,, until he said "enough',,,, I know what can help you, WTHOUT the harmful side efffects.. I used to hate maryjane,,, until she helped me live a more normal life.

down with prohibition!

t

• Sheep2slaughter
    Sheep2slaughter

@Talesin I couldn't agree more. Mmj is demonized by witnesses and non witnesses for no reason. I know people who have overdosed on prescriptions, beat their wife while drunk, and caused harm to others in auto accidents while under influence of alcohol yada yada yada. Mmj leads to peace and cooperation. Not beating and crashing. I know if it wasn't for Mmj I wouldn't be able to get through meetings. Period.

• talesin
    talesin

Sheep ,,, I hope life gets better, and you don't have to endure those damn meetings.!

xo

tal

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I tried that a long time ago...I didn't inhale, though

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

It helps asthma, fibro myalgia, multiple slclerosis (sp?), and ANYONE who deals with nausea, including AIDS patients, those on chemo, and many others.

Not to mention hang nails, pissy moods, bad music, ugly spouses, barking dogs, regretful haircuts, and it makes THIS movie HYSTERICAL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0vpNnmFFfw&feature=related

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit