Apostates Mourn Ray Franz (1922 - 2010)

by Bangalore 12 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

I was already out mentality. Ray's books, only confirmed what I already figured out.

• Mary
    Mary
    These people love the man and seem to read his books more then they read the Bible.

Since the Governing Body members have been elevating themselves more and more over the last few years and since JW's are told that they can't understand the bible at all without the books the WTS churns out, I'd say that this statement is pretty much the pot calling the kettle black.

It appears that dysfunctional codependents' will cling to anything if it makes them feel good. "A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear."

I wonder if this applies to all the zombie-like drones who will accept without question, the 'noo lite' on "this generation" at the summer ASSemblies.

• steve2
    steve2

Should Sherlock ever turn his pen against the Watchtower Society, he will simply have to alter but a word or two of what he has already written against others to apply it to the Watchtower Society. Little wonder that even JWs keep their distance from him. I will credit him, though, with willingly engaging in dialogue with others that a true JW would simply ignore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit